Chapter 19

Draco's POV:

( Time skip the day before winter break , on friday )

     Finally , today was finally the day before the winter break.

    We had exams all week so i barely got to see Harry and I hated school even more ror that.

    But all was fine now , we had a break , and a really well deserved one.

    I was sat on my bed , randomly picking on my lips , bouncing my leg , and biting my nails. 

    I didn't know what to do while waiting for Harry , and was suddenly admiring the beauty of the dorm .

     Actually my side of the dorm , everyone else's was messy , but mine was neat and tidy.

    But today , i didn't even bother to make my bed , i knew Harry and I would mess it up anyways , and by jumping on it that is. 

    And Harry's clumsy but fine ass , would probably drop everything , so i always make sure to clean after he leaves.

     But today he wasn't going anywhere , no no noooo.

     We decided to skip classes today since we had no exams , and that Harry would spend the night over .

   It'll be like a cute little sleepover , but a ✨nice and friendly✨ one , that doesn't end up with me needing a new bed.

    I stopped bouncing a leg that I didn't even know was bouncing after I heard someone trying to break into the dorm. 

    I rolled my eyes knowing it's Harry , and slowly got out of bed , and walked to open the door in the slowest steps I could manage. 

    That always made Harry really mad , but the way that his eyes furrowed and thin lines appeared on his forehead was adorable , so i guess it's always worth it.

     After like 10 minutes, no overexagerating, I finally opened the door to see a angry Harry giving me a cold stare , I could have sworn I felt a chill creep down my spine.

    " Heyy bae " I said causally , as if I didn't just make him wait 10 minutes for me to open the door.

      He rudely ignored me , which I dont blame him for , and walked , actually strutted into the dorm like he owned the place.

    He then took a seat on my messy bed , and  put a leg over leg , staring at me again.

     I akwardly stared back until he finally came to his senses (well not really) and threw a book at me.

     " Owwww that fucking hurt" I whined , holding a hand to me head to check if there was any bleeding. 

     " Well , so did my fucking legs when you made me wait outside for 10 minutes " he snapped back. 

     " Fine I'll give you this one " I finally gave in .

     A comfortable silence passed between us , as we threw quick glances at each other.

     " Im done with this , what are we doing to day " Harry finally sighed , breaking the silence that was starting to become uncomfortable.

      " Well today my friend , " I said earning a glare from Harry ,  " We are going to sneak into the kitchen and attempt to make some pancakes. " I added , a huge and stupid smile forming on my face.

     " So we're gonna go and tickle the pear as usual , and we'll kindly ask your friend Dobby to leave with the others " I reassured after seeing the un amused , and confused look on his face.

     " Fine " he finally said , " but if we get caught , you say that you kidnapped me and took me to the kitchen so the house elfs can cook me " .

    " Deal " I said , a worried tone overcoming my words . Where the hell did he get those ideas.

     But again , he was right , everyone still thinks we hate each other , except for Ron, Blaise , Ron , And Hermione .

    After securely putting our wands in our pocket , ( Harry suggested to put it facing upwards so that it doesn't blow his butt cheek off , i don't even know who told him that , but I just went with it) , we snuck out of the dorm and into the kitchens.

     When we got there , I raised my hand to tickle the little pair , but before I could get away with that - " I wanna tickle the pear" I heard a whine come from beside me.

     I backed away , but after like 30 seconds , he stayed pinned to his spot .

   He didn't only look mad , he looked embarrassed and was basically blushing , I was surprised he didn't transfigure to a tomato on the spot.

    " Well come on , what are you waiting for ." I cheerfully said.

     He then mumbled something I couldn't hear .

     " What was that again darling" I said with an amused tone .

    " I said that I can't reach the fucking pear" he said through gritted teeth  .

     I started laughing my ass of , I was basically on the floor , holding my stomach , as if it was trying to explode with laughter , that was actually exactly what was gonna happen.

    Finally , I stopped when Harry gave me a hard kick on my stomach.

     " Owwww " I whined. 

     " Can I please sit on your shoulders to reach the pear " I heard him ask shyly.

     " What was that " I asked , even though I heard him perfectly and clearly the first time. 

     " C - Can I please sit on your shoulders to reach the pair.  " He asked , if possible , in an even shyer tone.

     I gave a small chuckle and got on my knees , " hop on " I sighed.

     I heard Harry give a "Yayyy" before climbing on my shoulder.

    I could literally feel him fighting to survive , trying to balance himself on my back . Then , a loud thump , and then a Harry on the ground whining which felt like the billionth time today.

    I sighed , which also seemed like the billionth time today , before getting on my knees again , and allowing Harry to climb up , this time successfully.

     " Hold tight" I warned him , as I slowly stood up , careful not to lose balance and drop him. 

      After we were up and ready , I walked back towards the portrait  , where Harry finally was able to tickle the pear and let is in.

    The second we walked in , we were greeted by hundreds of house elfs , all wearing different clothing.

    Some were wearing old shirts , some blankets , some old rags , it was amazing if I had to be honest.

    " Ok now , put me down , but slowly, careful , don't- " but before he could finish his sentence , he was sliding off my back , landing on the floor with a loud thump .

     " Sorry darling " I said , before offering him a hand to help him get up. 

     Turns out , things didn't change since first year , and he rudely ignored my hand and got up himself , mumbling cuss words at me . 

     This was gonna be fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys sorry for the late updates
The next chapter is going to be about Draco and Harry making pancakes.
I want to try to make it long cuz I want them to have some good memories together
That's it  , Hope you enjoyed
💫