Chapter 16

Harry's POV:

It was Saturday , when I woke up to Ron basically abusing me with a pillow . Apparently , there was a Hogsmeade Trip today , and Ron needed to upgrade his stock of candy found in his bedside table .

Then I remembered that Draco had asked me to go with him , That was literally the only reason I woke up that day , or else I would have slept throughout it all .

"About time'' mumbled Ron after I finally used all my energy to get up. I threw him a death stare which he most definitely caught , because the next second he put his hands up in surrender , and the other he was scrambling his clothes on.

For some reason , I wasn't that excited. I mean today was the first Hogsmeade Trip in three months , and Winter Break was getting really near. Come to think of it , there was only a week left before the vacation .

I didn't know if I had to be excited or not , I mean I sure won't be going to the Dursleys , but I knew that If Draco was going back home , my vacation was gonna turn out boring as fuck.

Ron and Hermione were coming , but they'll probably be spending all they're time with their partners . Yes , Blaise and Ron finally announced their relationship , well kinda.

FLASHBACK;

It was the day before Saturday , and the six friends were all sat in the room of requirements.

Classes were already over , and since there was no school the other day , they all decided to hang out.

If you keep out the part were Pansy , Blaise and I would always bicker , then you could say we had a pretty good friendship going on .

All six off us were huddled up in a circle .

Draco then quickly explained the rules , which everyone ignored since they had met up and played the same thing may times .

I was really surprised how they still hadn't gotten bored of this game.

Anyways , everyone waited quietly as I spun the bottle .

'' Ron '' I said , an evil smirk plastering itself on my face , I knew exactly what to ask him , and he wasn't gonna like it .

" So........ " I started lamely , " What's going on with you and Blaise , I men I did catch you snogging" I continued .

Basically , kissing wasn't the only thing I caught them doing , but I also caught them blushing hard , like really hard .

" I- nothi-" but before he could continue , the veritaserum fulfilled it's job , "Were actually , ummm , kinda dating"

Everyone looked at the couple , their eyes almost falling out. Where as me , I acted perfectly normal ,due to the fact that I literally knew it , I mean why would they be kissing if they're not together. It could happen but I don't care , I was right .

The rest of the night was filled with dirty little secret , but who cares , we're only a couple of teens trying to live and have fun .

END OF FLASHBACK

So yeah, that was basically it , and that was also probably why Ron woke me up with smashing pillows at me.

Anyways , I headed to the bathroom and got ready .

I put on some clothes and headed to the Great Hall to have breakfast that I actually didn't feel like eating .

As I took a seat at the Gryffindor Table , I locked eyes with Draco. I gave him a weak smile before I sat beside Hermione to see her smirking at me .

I rolled my eyes and turned around to pile some food onto my plate . As I said , I wasn't hungry but I wasn't gonna deal with Hermione's bullshit.

Finally , I was done "eating" , and headed to the entrance to get searched . I caught Dray's eye again , but this time he was the one that smiled at me , I smiled back and then turned around and to Hogsmeade .

------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally , my laptop's fixed .
I made this chapter short because I wanted to leave the other stuff for the next one.
Hope you enjoyed
💫