Chapter 13

Draco's POV:

The day Harry kissed me was the best day of my life , and it still is.

It's been a week since , and Harry and I couldn't have been happier , I mean we weren't a couple , but we were really close.

Everyday , as cringy as this sounds , I wish that I can get to call him mine.

I want to take things slow , it's only been a week since we confessed , well confessed by kissing.

Right now it was breakfast time , and I was sat on the Slytherin Table , not really eating anything but staring at Harry.

He on the other hand , was eating and laughing with Hermione and Ron.

I smiled when I looked at Hermione, then looked beside me to find Pansy staring too . They announced that they were official to the whole school at breakfast , and i had to handle Harry having a fit because the whole school found out before him. " I mean I'm her best friend." He kept pouting.

I look to my other side to see Blaise staring at the food-lover Weasley. "Weasley huh. " I said with a smirk on my face , elbowing him.

" Shut up " he mumbled but I could see a faint blush crawl up on his cheek.

I gave a last smirk before returning to my daily activity of watching Harry . He was still eating his bacon and eggs , but he looked uncomfortable in some sort of way.

I have never be noticed how slow he eats , that's why he's always late to class.

But then I realized something else , Cho Chang was sitting on the Gryffindor table , basically stuck to Harry with her hand on his thigh .

I know Harry likes to be nice to people and not make them feel bad , but this , no this was too far .

I was now basically glaring at Chang when I noticed a pair of emerald green look up at me , like they were trying to tell me something . "Get me out of here" that's what they were trying to say.

I gave a huge sigh at what I was about to do , but I had to do it for my Harry.

I grabbed some pie and stuffed it in Pansy's face. She threw her plate of food at me while Blaise stood on the table screaming "FOOD FIGHT " .

And that was when hell broke loose . Food started flying everywhere , and drinks were splattered .

When i looked up to the Professor's table , I see Professor Mcgonagall slam her plate of pie onto Dumbledore's face.

I start laughing my ass off , until I remember Harry , so I duck to the Gryffindor table , only to see Harry sitting alone shaking , everyone else was fighting.

I take a seat next to him and he looks at me with tearful eyes " I'm sorry I didn't do anything , I didn't know what to do , she was literally touching me and I sat there not doing a thing. I swear I didn't want that , I swear- " he was basically crying when i cut him off and pulled him into a heartwarming hug.

" Don't worry Harry , Im here now and she's gone , she's not coming near you anymore " I said.

He was still violently shaking with his head in the crook of my neck.

I held him closer " Im here and I'll keep you safe " I reassured him . "I'm here, I'm here , I'm here " I kept on repeating those words until he started calming down.

When he looked up at me , I saw something black on his face , like it was running out of his eyes.

Now I am pureblood , but it doesn't take a genius to figure out that that was mascara , a muggle thing girls use called makeup or something.

" You use make up " I ask him gently , I didn't want him to get offended in any way , I found it so fucking cute that he does.

He gave a shy nod before I engulfed him in yet another hug " I think that's cute and amazing." I told him. He blushed a dark shade if pink (he didn't have any blush on) .

I've said it a million times and I'd say it again , he is so fucking cute when he blushes.

That was the moment I realized that he was meant to be mine .