Chapter 10

Draco's POV :

     It was 8:30 p.m , but I still sat waiting under Harry and I's specific tree.  I was thirty minutes early but i wanted it to be just perfect.  

     I was debating on whether to make a move or not , i did know Harry was gay but I didn't know if he had interests in any guy , especially me .

    We had gone a long way from nemisis to friends , all because I owed him a favor so he doesn't get me into trouble. 

     I'm happy as fuck that I couldn't sleep that day , or else I wouldn't have been friends with him .

    My thoughts were interrupted when there was the sound of crunching grass.  I looked up to see a beautiful boy with messy black hair , and emerald green eyes starting at me with a huge smile plastered on his face .

    " Look who decided to show up early ." I said which made him blush , oh he's so cute when he blushes , especially when im the reason.

    " Your lucky i even showed up" said Harry smuggly , which made me smirk and pat the seat next to me .

     He sat down on the red picnic rug . I had prepared , well asked the house elfs to prepare , Harry's favourite foods .

    And no , i don't stalk him while he's eating , i just know . " Yeah right.  " Said the voice at the back of my head.

    I gave a low chuckle , and turned around to see Harry with a confused look on his face . " Oh it's nothing don't worry. " I brushed it off. 

    He did too , and layed on his back starting at the stars in comfortable silence. 

     "Are you hungry , i have some food . " I asked shyly. 

      As if it heard me , his stomach gave a loud grumble , as he said " yes please , i didn't eat much this morning or lunch " he said with a frown on his face .

     "Yeah , i noticed " i said without thinking.

     " You noticed " he mocked , " so you basically stalk me while im eating Draco ." He said with a huge smirk on his face.

    I started blushing , but it was dark so he didn't see a thing , but he figured out how i flustered I was eventually. 

    " Oh calm down " he said placing a hand on my thigh which sent a tingle up my leg , actually my whole body.  Its crazy how much one touch from him could do to me .

      I let out a low chuckle " That was not funny Potter " I said looking him in the eye. 

     "Back to last name basis i see Malfoy " he said staring back at me .

      " Oh fuck off . " I said while still looking him dead in the eye .

     " Sometimes I don't get you " he started " you invite me on a picnic and then you tell me to fuck off , so i gladly won't . Plus you promised to show me the Gemini Constellation . " He continued with a pout .

      I let out a laugh and grab him by the waist pushing him closer to me , in a friendly way , pressings his eye to the telescope. 

     He starts to shift uncomfortably , then he relaxes in my soft grasp and starts focusing on what I'm showing him .

   " It's beautiful " he gasps as i adjust the telescope giving him a clear view of the Gemini Constellation .

    " Of course it's beautiful , I'm a Gemini my self . " I say smuggly . .

    " The world doesn't revolve around you " says Harry slapping me on my shoulder .

    I let out a hum and enjoy the rest of my night with him .

    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;:

     It was now 11:30 p.m and Harry was squeezed next to me . We were still watching the stars , and making silly shapes out of them .

    He starts laughing as i make out a funny shape , and i couldn't help but stare at him .

    He's so beautiful when he laughs , oh this boy was gonna be the death of me .

     He notices me staring and turns around so that we were now really close to each other. 

    Without even thinking I lean in to kiss him .

     He was what I was doing and pulled away when we were just centimeters apart. "What the hell Draco , you can't just go doing that , i came here because I thought it was a friends-date or some shit , not so you can kiss me , and without consent . " He screamed at me .

      I flinched at his sudden outburst.  " Im sorry Harry , I didn't know - " I started. 

    " No you did know " he cut me off turning his back on me and heading back to the castle .

    I let out a huge sigh , holding my legs to my chests , why do I always ruin everything , our friendship was perfect , and I ruined it.

    Befor I knew it , I was crying . No , actually I was sobbing. 

    After what seemed like hours , i pull myself together and reach to grab a cookie .

     I let out a sad laugh when i remember how Harry munched them all down and didn't let me have any . And before i knew it , i was crying , again. 

     Finally , I  let out a shaky breath and packed up the picnic that I was  supposed to still be enjoying with Harry .

    I turned my back on the tree and walked away  , and into the castle. 

     As quietly and quickly as possible , I went back to my dorm and layed on the soft bed. 

     I got into a comfortable position and went to sleep hoping that all this would be a silly dream and that I didn't just ruin my friendship with Harry .

-----------------------------------------------------------------

    I realized that Harry and Draco were always so friendly and shit , so i decided to start a little fight . They are pretty comfortable, maybe too comfortable with each other , but its ok , they're not dating , yet
Hope you enjoyed
💫