Dare Or Dare

Then Taehyung said to the people he was standing with (friends of his) "I'm bored, let's play dare or dare, just us and your girls"

"can we join" I asked pointing at me and Lisa, and the guy I was talking to first replied before Taehyung could "yes of course"

Oh Taehyung, this is about to go down cause tonight I will be naughty!

We gather in a quieter room and we sat in a circle. (I really don't want to put the other members in this ff so their names will be typical American names but you can immagine whatever you want)

"first of all let's introduce our selves so the new comers can follow up" spoke the boy I first talked to "I'm Josh"

"I'm Jack and this is my girlfriend Amy" spoke another boy.

"I'm Finn" that boys was fine damn.

"I'm Dylan and that's my girlfriend Jessie"

"I'm Taehyung, I guess hahahah, all of you know that" what a joke Pff.

"I'm Adrien" damn he's hot.

"what'up I'm Lisa" those boys were whipped by her swagness I could tell from their faces.

"I'm y/n nice to meet you all" man! Those boys had never seen girls or what?! Their eyes were stuck on me and my Bestie.

"okay lets start, I'll say the rules of how usually we play it" spoke Josh "dare or dare is like inposing a dare on someone but it has to be dirty, it can not be dangerous or useless, and no one can refuse or be offended. Deal? All in?"

And we all replied "in".

"okay I'll start" said Amy " y/n"

"yes" she's trying to mess with the wrong bitch I can feel it.

"French kiss one of the girls here but it can not be me!" what a pussy, she thought she could make me uncomfortable! I'll show her what's uncomfortable.

"Lisa darling, would you help me" it's not like we never done it, many asked us this dare and we always nail it.

"of course bestie" I got up and took Lisa's hand just to sit in front of this Amy and kiss Lisa right in her face.

The boys started hyping us up and getting all excited then I felt Amy's hand parting us apart "okay okay it's enough" she said all ashamed. I nailed it, I made her so uncomfortable.

"y/n it's your turn" said Jack.

"um I don't know, I guess if we're still in the kissing norms, I'd like to see Taehyung kissing..... um how about Jack!" now this will make Amy go away.

And to my surprise Taehyung didn't oppose, as if he can mwahahahahhaa.
They got up and kissed till A-bitch had to break it again" ugh this is so disgusting, I'm leaving! Jack? "

" hell nah! I'm not leaving! I JUST KISSED MY BESTFRIEND OMG HAHAHAHAHAA"

"FINE" and with that she left. What did I say. I should really start a prediction job.

And with that we continued the game with the lap sitting and hickey giving and I gotta say Dylan's girlfriend Jessie was pretty fun we became friends really quickly.

Until now I've never had a turn with Taehyung but of course fate who goes also by Adrian decided to break it.

"y/n I dare you to give Taehyung a lap dance"

"done" I said going towards him and giving my best performance, Lisa and Jessie were so hyping me up and all the boys were speechless as for Taehyung he wore a big smirk with a red face.

After I was done, Taehyung was done too lol. As they all did their turn it was mine again and Jack said " y/n sit on Josh's lap and make out." easy.

I sat on his lap as he placed his hands on my hips and we started to make out and oh gosh the hickeys were all over our necks, we parted away to take a breath, I looked at Taehyung, he mouthed "enough" in way no one except me could see, but oh honey I'm not gonna stop, I'm having fun! And we started to make out again until Jack had enough.

And the round continued and I continued teasing him lastly it was my last turn and I was dared to do 7 minutes in heaven with Josh but.....