Mistake

He looked at me mouthing "fuck you " to me . I smirked and flipped my hair before he mouthed again "literally" . Oh boy , i'm in trouble .

As soon as we finished dinner, I decided to skip dessert and go to my room lock myself up. I don't want Tae to 'fuck me, literally' I was so tired.

I excused myself and told them that I'm not feeling well so I need to rest in my room. But before I leave I heard Tae telling them that he's going to check up on me. So I ran to my room but before I could close the door a strong hand blocked it.

We all know who's hand it is.

"So, babygirl why are you running and rushing, are you afraid you might not walk tomorrow?" he said with he deep sexy voice that never fails to send shivers down my spine.

"not today, Tae, I'm tired I need to sleep. Plus you didn't eat dessert, go down stairs have some with the others."

"oh no! My dessert is right here." then he stepped in my room and locked the door behind him.

He started to kiss me passionelly and I kissed back, I couldn't resist not to.

Then he patted on his leg, telling me to jump so I did.

The he broke the kiss to push me on the bed and took off his shirt. I sat up a little bit, to have a better view. Seeing him getting naked in front of me makes me only hornier for him.

With only his boxers on he layed himself on top of me and we started to kiss. His hand slowly traveled down my waist and undressed me, leaving me in my undergarments.

The he takes off my bra as well  " I like seeing you naked, we should do this more often"  he said as he started to kiss my neck finding my weak spot and leaving purple and red marks all over it.

He continued kissing and slowly moved down to my breast and to my cooch.

"let me see how wet you are for me" he said removing the last piece of clothing that was covering my body and spread my legs wide.

His tongue started liking my clit up and down while his hands were lightly massaging my inner thigh. My breath got heavier and I placed my hands on Tae's head pushing him more into me .

"see you're already begging for more babygirl but wait for it." he laughed, his movements got faster which caused me to arch my back and grab the sheets with my hands.

Quiet moans were leaving my mouth, he inserted his middle finger in my crooch, I was clenching around his finger begging him to add more" add more d-daddy, add more" I whispered trying to get myself together, I didn't want someone hearing us.

"I love it baby when you call me daddy and beg for me, it makes me feel good" he said with a wide smirk, inserting other fingers into it. My walls were clenching around his fingers and I felt like I was cuming, I told him so he speeded up his movements until I came all over his fingers trying to catch my breath.

He slowly licked his fingers clean and said " you taste good babygirl". He crawled up to me and kissed me hungrily. " I don't think you need your boxers anymore" I said as I pulled it down.

And without a warning he pushed me back and slides his member into me without a warning. "oh FUCK!" a moan left my mouth.

He started moving up and down, our moans and skin slapping filled the room and he kept going deeper, harder and faster. The pleasure was too good to be true.

I felt it, I was close. "I'm coming" I said. "me too, where should I come?" he asked out of breath. "Into me daddy, I'm on my pill." I answered as I held his hand.

After some thrust we both came at the same time and we collapsed. " this was hot" he said.

"yeah it definitely was".

He got up from the bed and wore his clothes "clean this up before anyone notice and keep in mind that as long as you live here, this, will happen a lot! Stepsis". And he left.

Ugh man, I didn't want it to happen today but what can I do, it happened and it was great, not gonna lie.

I cleaned up everything and went to bed because I'm tired.

The next day I woke up, a note was beside my bed, ' dress up and eat quickly the 5 of us are going shopping for your room and stuff. Be ready at 10 am.

I open my closet and picked my clothes.

____________________________________

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT! don't juge me I'm still new into this.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜