Leonardo

And tomorrow he will see who will have a real relationship, I'm not the one who's changed I'm still me, still very open with people and just like a social butterfly, he is the one who closed up on everything so he's the loser, I'll make sure of that.

I woke up the second day and I was ready to kick Kim Taehyung's ass, he'll see which one of us is more girlfriend/ boyfriend material. As I was getting ready I decided that I should be 'dressed to kill' ! more like dress to get a boyfriend... but same thing ! It's the fashion that's important!  But also I didn't want to be extra, I'm not that kind of girl that dresses extra to go to school, so I had to go something that defines me obviously (which is not all cutie cutie), and something not so extra. So I decided to wear this :

(long sleeves bcz of the weather)

With this jacket because the weather was getting cold 

And some long black shoes :

I prepared my stuff for school and did everything I needed to do, grabbed breakfast and went straight to school

I prepared my stuff for school and did everything I needed to do, grabbed breakfast and went straight to school. I needed a bit of time to find my target... I mean half of the boys of the school asked me out but I'm not just gonna take some random boy, like Taehyung's gonna pick some random girl, no I want to pick out an actual boyfriend that I would care about and it got me  thinking... I have someone in mind! he kinda mentioned that he liked me in a 'faded' way so he probably doesn't know that I know and I've been friends with him since the school began. he was the new boy and I actually cared about him and he was actually cute so why not try my chances.

We were in the same class but when I arrived to school and and entered the classroom I saw him sitting there, so I decided to change my place and sit beside him because no one sits in the seat beside his. I came up to him said hi and chatted a bit... and believe it or not (but you just have to tho) he complemented my outfit (who wouldn't) but OK I have to let go of my ego right now it's not the time. we chatted a bit before class started.

I forgot to mention his name was Leonardo he was half Korean half Italian that is what made him quite popular in the beginning but it's one you turn down pretty much everyone because he knew that people were only friendly to him because he was kinda special but with me I guess he felt that it was different and genuine so I feel that there could be a connection there.

During class I could feel Taehyung's gaze on me, but I tried not to pay attention to it and stay focused what's my goal today, and because I was sure that he was listening to what we were talking I started to flirt with Leonardo just to get on his nerves and I guess that was working pretty well. until now I think I'm perfectly winning the bet because I haven't seen any girl with him tell now.

The whole day passed and I was having pretty much fun getting on Taehyung's nerves and I was having my own personal fun with Leonardo, he's actually a very cute and very nice guy and I was happy that I found a guy like him to be my future boyfriend. I mean he would treat me way better than Taehyung did, even though he wasn't my boyfriend. We talked a lot and shared things and we actually have a lot in common... so at the end of the day he asked me on a date and of course I said yes.

I was stepping out of school to go home I saw Taehyung with his arm ground a girl. I didn't care much I mean it's not like he's my ex or something, plus he's trying to win the bet but I'm one hundred percent sure  he won't, even if he tried, because he doesn't have feelings, he used to but no, not anymore.

***

I was on my way to the kitchen, I wanted some snacks while studying but as I was walking out of my room someone (well probably Taehyung, because no ones home except us) pulled me in his room by my arm, shut down the door behind me and pushed me on it.

" what the fuck Taehyung ?! What do you want?" I asked annoyed, and I got more annoyed when I saw this smirk of his on his face.

"well well y/n let's see I have some questions, so you better answer me" he said leaning close to me with his hand beside my face.

" yea whatever" I said trying to get away but he pushed me back to my place saying " so what's up with iiitaliaaanoo guy" 

"first his name is Leonardo, second none of your damn buisness, third I'm going out on a date with him" I said looking at him with a smirk on my face.

I thought he was going to let go and get angry but his smirk grew wider " but I imagine what will he do if you stood him up, he would never talk to you again"

" wtf Taehyung, why would I do that?! I' going"

"no you're not... not if you're tied to my bed" ,