Girlfriend

"okay now let's go downstairs and head to the mall." Mark beams brightly.

Then Taehyung asked " Can I bring someone ? "

"who ? your girlfriend ? " asked Mark giggling

" well in fact .... maybe yeah "

WAT DA FAK ! 

" you ? a girlfriend ? HAAHAAHHAHA what a good joke " said mark and  backed him up , not because I wanted to but I was angry I mean yesterday was magical , and I don't mean the sex only .

  " yeah , you would never have a girlfriend , who would want to be with you , and before you say anything I didn't mean your looks because we all know how girls over your looks so that would be fake girlfriend so yeah bring your fake girlfriend " I said in a very monotone voice , glaring at him . 

"oh yeah ? well it's for my looks huh well I mean aren't all girls like this ? " he replied , and I knew he was mentioning me , but I had to remind him something " I was once your bestfriend , but you became so reserved so I couldn't make you tell me stuff " .

Mark was a bit confused and felt the tension between us so he said " Whatever Tae just bring your one night stand and let's get go-" he didn't get to finish his sentence Taehyung raised his voice and said " FINE I WILL PROVE TO YOU THAT I CAN HAVE A REAL GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE YOU ALL SEEM TO BELIEVE I CAN'T GET ONE ! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU CAN GET A REAL BOYFRIEND ! " he looked at me saying the last word and I was fuming mad so I replied back with a high voice " OH YOU JUST MESSED UP , I CAN GET A REAL BOYFRIEND IN NO TIME , UNLIKE YOU ! " 

" okay guys that's it ! We're going as family so no one brings anyone and I-" but a teary Yoan in our sight made him stop talking.

I couldn't help but run towards him and got on my knees to hug him, so he whispered in my ear "w-why are you and Taetae fighting , I-i don't like fights, p-please don't fight" he wiped his teary eyes and looked at me. I couldn't handle his cuteness so I said "  I promise you we won't fight anymore , right Tae" I looked at him with a deadly look who's ready to assassin him if he said the wrong thing , so he cooperated and looked at Yoan with soft eyes " of course , it was just a misunderstanding ." 

He looked satisfied with our answers and smiled at us with he most innocent smile... I swear to god I love this kid.

We got in the car, Taehyung and Mark in the front seats , Mark on the wheels and in the back me with Yoan. It was already time to eat so Mark took us to a pretty fancy restaurant. We were eating peacefully, after we finished and ate dessert Yoan went to wash his hands with mark and it was just me and Taehyung so I decided to speak first:" so Tae do you really want to do this like do you actually think you can get a real girlfriend and I can't get a real boyfriend?"

" yes yes yes exactly I will win that bet and you'll see you be the big loser who can't get a boyfriend" he said, but I could feel his voice shaking because he knows well who will end up being the loser so I replied:" fine. think whatever you want, we will see!"

Mark and Yoan already came back and Mark was looking at us in- I can say kind of- disappointment and said :"you both should break that bet off. I mean it's useless why would someone get a boyfriend or girlfriend just to win a bet ,either way it will be fake boyfriend or girlfriend" I can't lie but he does have a point but I'm not gonna back down from that bet and I'm gonna show Taehyung that I'm not someone you can fuck with.

Taehyung replied to his brother, with arrogance in his voice:" you will see it's not gonna be fake even though it's a bet, but either way I wanted to get a girlfriend and- , let me correct myself wait, A REAL GIRLFRIEND ,unlike other people, so it's the same thing the only difference is that I'm just proving it for other people". He continued piercing me with his eyes.

I just rolled my eyes at him and gave my hand to Yoan who was waiting for me to go with him to the car because he wanted to get as fast as we can to the mall so we could be back in time at home before it was his bedtime because you know tomorrow we had school.

*** 

Yoan and had his fun, and we also had fun, but it was time to go home. We left the mall and went home, on our way there I could feel the tension between me and Taehyung in the car, he kept glancing at the front mirror and looking into my eyes, we made eye contact several time before he finally stopped 'eyes dropping' and looking at me like I'm some kind of enemy to him while yesterday we were... Yeah we were nothing actually I can't believe I thought for a second that we had a real connection ,not with our bodies but our hearts, maybe. I was a fool to think that! Even though we were best friends once, I don't know who he is anymore, and I will never. So I should stop expecting things from him.

And tomorrow he will see who will have a real relationship, I'm not the one who's changed I'm still me, still very open with people and just like a social butterfly, he is the one who closed up on everything so he's the loser, I'll make sure of that.