Jealous Much?

⚠️ ⚠️ For this chapter I'm gonna use so many parts of the smuts in 'FILTHY'  one of my favorite Kim Taehyung fan fictions . (if you want to read it it's in my "fav kth ff" reading list)

And the round continued and I continued teasing him lastly it was my last turn and I was dared to do 7 minutes in heaven with Josh but Taehyung stood up "I need to go, y/n can you come?"

"hell nah dude it's her turn c'mon the last round!" Jack said.

"then let Lisa do it, I need y/n" he started to get angry or maybe to show his anger because I'm sure he already was angry. 

"It's fine boys  I'll go with Taehyung but don't worry I can still get you 7 minutes of my time " I said looking at Josh . He grabbed my hand pretty harshly and stomped out of the room and pushed me at the first wall that was in sight " oh babygirl you won't be able to give him those 7 minutes , not even 1 minute , I'll make sure of it " Damn that man knows how to turn me on with only words , that is , without mentioning his deep voice that never fails to send shivers down my spine .

"yeah we'll see " I said about to head down the hall to go back to the party but I got pulled by a strong force .

when I got spun around , I saw Taehyung looking down at me . His fingers capture my chin , tilting my head up . "oh then I guess I'll have to get you  the best of me ", he chuckled then walked me back , pressing me against the wall " you'll regret every damn thing you did today to piss me off " .

We never did this , dirty talk and all of this we only fucked , but I don't mind , I mean I'm loving it . I stared into his dark eyes , seeing his playfulness on his features . My hand slid up his chest , damn I want him so bad ! I felt his hands go around my back then squeeze my ass . "Up" . That's all he had to say before I jumped up into his arms , wrapping my legs around his waist . We started kissing and damn that kiss was hotter than the oven when I burned a cake and my hand .

We kept on kissing until we arrived to the room (u know which one) .As soon as we entered he broke the kiss but before I could say anything he pushed me down on the bed , his large hands wrapped around both of my wrists tightly . My body sank in the mattress , while he hovered over me with his bangs covering his face hotly. 

Instead of leaving me like this he brought a tie that was lying around , then grabbed both of my wrists with one hand holding them above my head while tying them and tightening the hold on them and then tying them to the bed's head so I can't move my hands .

Damn where did he get all that confidence from ? And where did he learn those stuff ? That boy is full of surprises , I love it .

   It took him one fast movement before he ripped the dress off my body exposing it to him , which I can tell he was enjoying  the view . 

The coldness of the room went straight to my body making chill bumps run along my skin everywhere. I bit down my bottom lip when I felt his fingertip run along my stomach , making my body almost twitch from the light touches . 

He chuckled but it was a distant laugh as if distracted . His mind was too consumed with tracing my body , even though he's seen it plenty of times before . 

"ugh those hickeys " he said to which I replied "what's wrong ? are you ....perhaps .......jealous?" It ws supposed to be a teasing phrase , but what he says makes the joke go away quickly .

"I am " he admits truthfully " you let some other boys touch you and you know I don't like what's mine being touched , right doll ?" that man is serious in every possible way . "But even if I'm pissed , I have no right to be upset since we're fuckbuddies not in a relationship , however..... regardless if we're not together , you'll still be mine tonight ".

I was about to tell him that I don't belong to anyone but I was given no chance to say a single word before his lips we're on my neck leaving more aggressive hickeys than the other boys did .

His lips started moving lower , grazing over the valley in between my breasts . "Your body " he pauses , leaving behind a kiss before moving  even lower , "is so very ", he stopped again , leaving a kiss on my stomach , "sinful " , and instead of leaving a kiss as I thought he would , I felt his hot tongue run up my body slowly  before he stopped "Let's be clear on one thing I'm going to clean your body with my tongue and I promise you after that you won't let another man touch you or even think about another man but me ."

Oh my god! This man knows how to turn me on.

___________________

Heyoo, I hope you enjoyed it, and I'll try to update tomorrow, I won't leave you hanging for too long.

Also if you have any suggestions the comments are open >

I love you all! Thank you for reading and stay safe 💜 💜 💜