Strong Desires Part 1

I'll say it again just in case , half of this smut is token from 'FILTHY' by PaPi_Chulo_HasMyJams , because I suck at writing smuts and well this writer's smuts (and the whole story it self ) is amazing.

His lips started moving lower , grazing over the valley in between my breasts . "Your body " he pauses , leaving behind a kiss before moving even lower , "is so very ", he stopped again , leaving a kiss on my stomach , "sinful " , and instead of leaving a kiss as I thought he would , I felt his hot tongue run up my body slowly before he stopped "Let's be clear on one thing I'm going to clean your body with my tongue and I promise you after that you won't let another man touch you or even think about another man but me ."

Oh my god! This man knows how to turn me on.

I was still in shock from him admitting to being jealous . When he suddenly starts moving down my body , he spread my legs wide , earning a good view of me from down below .

"let's see if you can handle my teasing " he said , gently squeezing my thighs with his hands , admiring your body.

I suddenly arched my back and bit my bottom lip when I felt him him slap me on my most sensitive part , causing my body to squirm on the bed , then I finally relax once the feeling goes away. Everything was so intense.

He threw his jacket across the room and shifted on the bed until his hands are wrapped around both of my thighs , and he's situated in between my legs .

I felt his tongue do a long and slow swipe up my inner thigh . I shudder because he's so close but yet , so far away at the same time . He moved to the other thigh , doing the same thing with his tongue , but this time , he bit down my skin , making me hold back any noise.  It always makes me feel good when I wake up with hickeys , bruises and bite marks from the night before because I've never lived this feeling and I'm sure it will remind me of how good the sex was .

when his tongue started getting closer my breathing hitched wanting him to stop teasing and eat me out already , but he stopped and pulled away and before I could say anything he pulled me up in a sitting position while my hands were still tied together . my knees dug into the mattress from sitting on them with my legs spread .

He takes a few step back , undoing the buttons of his white shirt before letting the cloth slide down his arms almost perfectly showing his beautiful skin , then drops it to the floor .

Walking around the bed he's now shirtless but keeps his pants on . he got right in front of me on the bed eyeing me . He places his index and middle fingers together , bringing them up to my lips. I didn't hesitate to open my mouth , but kept that strong gaze pf my own , letting him know that just because I'm letting him do this doesn't make me weak in the slightest.

He pulls his fingers out of my mouth once I sucked on them long enough , making them wet and said " Why did you want me to suck your fingers ?" 

"It's simple !" he begins looking at me right in the eyes and wearing that cocky smirk of his when his hand positions itself between my spread legs and continues " You weren't wet enough to ride my fingers , so they should fit better now ".

Why does this man how to fuck with my body and mind at the same time? Why is he so fucking hot ? Does he even know he's damn hot ? I looked at him once more ..... of course he knows how hot he is .

I glanced down at his fingers , while he's waiting for me to sink down on them ." Come on , babygirl  , don't get shy on me now ". I started lowering myself on his long fingers ........... The pace of my body is as fast as I can go , I gently tossed my head back when his fingers began to curl inside me hitting my g-spot many times before I shut my eyes from the sensitive feeling .

before I could say anything he climbed over the mattress and flipped me around , so my back is facing him . he pushes me into the bed , his hand goes to my head , making sure it stays down in the sheets while he positions himself  behind me . I thought he was going to go for it and get it done already but no .

And suddenly I couldn't keep my moans in when his tongue started licking around my clit . I'm going crazy ! I whimpered in the sheets when his lips latched onto my clit sucking it in his mouth .

***

before too much longer , he does one final slow lick up then back away " I told you I was going to clean your body with my tongue". he said while undoing his pants. 

ENJOY THIS CLIFFHANGGER HEHEHEHHEH !!!!

sorry i'm so mean but i'm really tiered . I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING <3<33