Last Part

All the way to the dorm Sykkuno was terrified. Girlfriend seriously? As he was entering trough the gate to the back yard, he noticed Corpse wasn't there.

Sykkuno never thought about what relationship he and Corpse had. He really enjoyed being around Corpse, he liked his style and personality. He was kind to him even though he sometimes was cold.

Sykkuno closed his eyes and imagined was it would be like to live with Corpse. But, totally in a friend way, it's not like... he liked him. But what if he did? He started panicking and opened his eyes. As soon as he did that he heard someone shout behind him. It was a female voice. Sykkuno stopped and stared for a while, then he started walking towards the gate. Just outside he saw Corpse holding a girl with both hands around her. She had the phone flashlight on and pink hair. It was the same girl who stalked them moths before.

"It's her! It's her Sykkuno!" Corpse shouted and Sykkuno run up to them.
"It's you..." Sykkuno said "It's you, who walked after us on that street!"
"Who are you?" Corpse asked the girl.
"I'm sorry!" the girl said and managed to get out of Corpses arms and run away. She left them staring in the direction she was running away in.

"Why did you let her go Corpse?"
"I don't know, she didn't do any harm and I actually came here to see you. She was just hiding behind that building there and I saw her taking pictures."
"You wanted to see me?" Sykkuno didn't care about the girl anymore.
"Yes, I missed you Sykkuno."
Sykkuno went silent. Then he looked down and said
"Your girlfriend, wa-" but Corpse interrupted him.
"I was kidding haha! Don't you understand I was ironic?"
"Wha-"
"It's okay. But you seem sad?"
"I thought you had a girlfriend..."
"How can I have a girlfriend when the only person I truly love is standing right in from of me?"
Sykkuno looked at Corpse.
"You... what? Oh" he said and blushed.

They walked out of there and Corpse started leading Sykkuno to his house so that he could "spontaneously" invite him over.
"Sykkuno I need to ask you something" Corpse said wheb they were two houses away from his place.
"What is it?"
"Are you like this because you like me back or are you just polite?"
Sykkuno knew the answer right away.
"I like you, or I mean I would like to be your friend..."
"So you don't want to kiss me?"
"I do!" Sykkuno immediately said without thinking about it. It was like everything clicked in one second.
"You do?" Corpse asked and looked surprised.
"Wait. I actually do."
"Ok so what if I..." Corpse got closer to Sykkuno and put up his hands. He grabbed two pieces of hair on Sykkunos head and made cat ear shapes of them. Then he looked in Sykkunos eyes and leaned more forward so that there could only fit a peanut between their noses. Sykkuno closed his eyes and Corpse got closer and kissed him.

Sykkuno never knew that this was where their relationship was going to go but he liked it. When they stopped kissing, both of them had smikes on their faces. Corpse took Sykkunos hand and looked up in the sky. It was already dark.
"Do you want to stay with me? There is like no people here, maybe it is a little scary for you to walk home alone?"
"Corpse, I've been in space with no connection with anyone while some weirdo was trying to murder me or something. I'm fine. But can I stay at your place anyway?"
"Sure."
Corpse saw how Sykkunos was a little shaky so he told him that they could just sleep, and nothing more.
"If you don't want to?" Corpse added.
"Stop!!!" Sykkuno said and laughed "I just want to survive the night."
"Ok then we should go in."

As they were walking to Corpses house a stranger passed by. He had a red hoodie and very outgrown bangs so that his face was hidden. A girl in pink was following the stranger. They walked by Corpse and Sykkuno and disappeared into the dark street.

THE END

OMG thank you everyone!!
Comment what you think of the story and what I should improve etc. I will try to write something better, check it out in a week or so hehe :)