Need Help?

The glass on the floor made Sykkuno very nervous. "What happened?!"

Corpse stood there with his arms down and stared at Sykkuno. His eyes were red like he had been crying. "Sy-" Corpse didn't see Red behind Sykkuno until now. Red was just standing there.
"Are you hurt Sykkuno?" Corpse said while pulling him away from the medbay and Sykkuno stepped on the glass. He was barefoot and his feet started bleeding. Sykkuno didn't even react and hugged Corpse without any hesitation. Corpse got a little flustered but didn't take his eyes off from Red, who walked slowly towards them. Closer and closer. Now Red was two meters away.

Corpse now realized that they need to get way, "Sy... Sykkuno let's go". Sykkuno nodded but didn't let go of Corpse, now holding his hand. They started walking and Sykkuno noticed something. "Why is there broken glass everywhere?" They walked on glass and after a while Corpse noticed Sykkuno was bleeding. "Oh why didn't you say you were barefoot wth?" Corpse was a little embarrassed that he didn't see that before. "Let me carry you, you are hurt now." Before Sykkuno could say anything, Corpse turned around and sat down while stretching his arms back. Sykkunos feet hurt a lot and he didn't really have a choice, so he jumped on. Corpse started walking and Sykkuno put his head on Corpses shoulder. His head felt heavy and not good at all. Sykkuno felt sick but he still had hope.

"Are we going to make it out of here safe?" he mumbled in Corpses ear. "Yes, don't worry." Sykkuno had so many questions, he didn't know which to start with.
"Why didn't Red follow us?"
"Well, that psycho isn't the impostor. He stole the knife. As I said, I'm the only one who got in here by actually working hard" Corpse answered.
"So, who is? And how did you-"
Corpse stopped at the door to the outside. Or, at least Sykkuno thought it was that door.
"We're here" Corpse whispered. He started to enter a code when Sykkuno starded to panic. "What? You can't open that!"
But when Corpse opened it he saw another room. Ten beds, a table and lighting all over the room.
"Wooow what is this?" Sykkuno asked meanwhile Corpse sat him down on one of the beds.
"Corpse, what is this? I didn't know this room existed..."
Corpse walked up to a locker and took out some medication. Then he brought it to Sykkuno and made him take it. Sykkuno noticed a sink and a bucket under it. "Can you bring me some water? I need to wash my feet."

When Sykkuno was done he layed down on the bed. Corpse has been helping him get rid of the glass, it was very painful but they did it, together.
"So, Sykkuno, I need you to know that you, me and Red are the only ones on this ship right now. Red became insane and crashed all the lamps. Everyone though they escaped into this room but they took the wrong door and ended up in space. The are all gone, Sykkuno."
Sykkuno was in shock. How could everyone disappear? He was confused. "Wait how do you know that?"
"I checked the security cameras."
"Oh, yes... I understand."
"We'll have to get rid of Red soon, we don't know what more he's capable of."
Sykkuno looked at Corpse and then immediately looked up again.
"You seem terrified." Corpse voice was calming and now less intimidating.
"I'm fine."
Corpse walked up to Sykkuno and sat on his bed. "Look, you need to rest."
"I know, but I can't stop thinking about this situation. Like, how did we end up here? And don't you think I deserve to be in this team? Why are you the only one who... And..."
Sykkunos thoughts were all over the place in his head.
"I will explain later if you rest now" Corpse said. "Maybe, you need help falling asleep?"
Sykkuno froze up. "H... How would you help me?"
Corpse stood up and sat down on the floor beside Sykkunos head. He crossed his arms and put them on the pillow. "I know you like my voice. I can tell you a goodnight story."
Sykkunos eyes became huge. "What? Oh... Sure."

Part 5 soon