𝟡

[3rd person]

[location: library]

Your sitting in the library studying for your next test in defense against the dark arts when you feel a light tap on your shoulder, you look up from your work to see who it was "oh harry" you stand up to hug him, taking in his scent "hey y/n what happened yesterday you ran off and I missed you" let go of him sitting back down in your seat "it was just a stressful day you know?" he nods his head and sits next to you "why don't I make it better?" he asks pulling you onto his lap, you smirk at his attempts "I guess you could try" he snickers and pulls you closer by your chin, kissing you deeply. This goes on until you hear someone clear their voice, you both pull away annoyed at someone interrupting, you look up and see someone who you didn't want to "hello professor" harry says to him, you roll your eyes grabbing Harry's face "let's just continue" you kiss him deeply putting his hands on your waist to pull you closer, you hear footsteps walking away you smirk into the kiss until you feel something poking your butt, you pull away huffing "is that your wand or your 'wand'" you whisper to him, he smirks at you "lets head to the tower" he stands up pulling you with him.

You giggle as you enter the Gryffindor common room where everyone stared at you and harry you smirk "I think they know what's going on" you said hanging off his arm trying to pull him towards his dorm until someone catches your eye "hey torri what's up?" you let go of harry as he closely follows behind you, you sit next to torri who is cuddling with Hermione, smiling at the both of them while harry pulls you onto his lap to hide his 'snake' you smile and wiggle your hips to angrier him "stop that" he whispers to you putting his hand on your thigh, you look over to torri and whisper to her "you got a condom I don't wanna get preggy" she gasps at you then grabs her bag and pulls one out "have fun you two" she giggles as you and harry get up off the couch "cmon I think out time here is overdue" you say pulling him away.

[loctaion: Gryffindor dorms]

You wake up in some bed you almost forget what happened last night, you sit up and look around not realizing your not wearing a top "what happened" you whisper to yourself "you and harry here had a fun night together" you hear a voice call out, you turn to the voice seeing ron "put on a shirt dude" he throws one of Harry's shirts at you "oh thanks ron" you put it on and look around "where is Harry?" "oh he's gone to quitch practice but he told me to stay back and take care of ya" you smile at ron " you know he's a real nice guy a real keeper" ron says handing you your pants and bra "yeah he is". You get up from the bed looking at yourself in the mirror, seeing hickeys and bruises everywhere "you know I might go back into potions" you turn to ron "just for funsies you know" you walk down the stairs into the common room everyone turns their heads to you "I ain't taking the damn walk of shame bitches im fucking harry potter" you walk over to Hermione and Torri "did you ladies have a fun night together" you smirk at them "yes we did and by the sounds of it so did you" torri says punching you lightly, few more minutes of talking harry walks into the common room, everyone starts cheering and clapping you turn towards them "oh my isn't it the famous harry potter" you say flirting with him, he walks up to you and smirks, he kisses you deeply "god I've missed you" you blush "harry everyone is in here" "you didn't care about that last night hm?"

[loctaion: grand hall]

Your sitting at the Hufflepuff table as everyone comes up to you wanting to know all about harry potters new girlfriend, you look over someone's shoulder and see snape coming towards you "miss y/l/n may I talk to you privately"     " hm let's see... nope I'm eating dinner but ill see you in class tomorrow" he scoffs and walks off you shrug off the interaction and look over to the Slytherin table and see torri and Draco talking and laughing you smile to yourself, you turn to the Hufflepuff still asking questions "I am no longer taking questions I would like to eat in peace" they all back off and you start eating in peace. After dinner, you walk up to torri, and Draco you put your arms around them "so we chill now, or are we still fighting?" you ask them Draco turns to you "your fucking harry potter and you expect me not to be mad about this?" you laugh "I'm sorry dray would you like me to continue fucking our potions teacher?" you all laugh as you passed the potions classroom you remember everything that has happened over the last few months "fucking bitch" you scream in tears in front of the door torri just pulls you close to her "its okay y/n" your breathing becomes regulated and you nod, noticing the door handling turning you look at torri as she quickly pulls you away from the door to stop anything from happening you three-run off towards the Hufflepuff dorms where torri and Draco drop you off for the night "thank you guys for dropping me off"

"What kind of friends would we be if we didn't get you out of there," Draco says grabbing your hand and squeezing "yeah we would want you to get expelled for fighting a professor," Torri says agreeing with Draco for the first time you kiss Torris head "goodnight guys" 

 1010 words

thank you guys so much for 100 reads <3