𝟜

you feel a tap on your shoulder you look up and see Torri "hey come with me" she grabs your arm and pulls you into a classroom that is currently not being used "you're close to dray right?" she asks in a panic "yeah I've known him since I was a baby why?" you sit on a table staring at her, she looks terrified "I need to tell you something but you can't say anything to dray okay?" you nod, she takes a deep breath in "I think I'm pregnant with his kid" she says almost too quickly for you to understand her "you're what with what" you stand up to face her "you can't tell anyone okay? You need to promise me that you won't mention it to dray or anyone else" you sigh and nod "your secret is safe with me"

-----time skip----

We get into potions class a bit more early than everyone else "so what are we going to do about the baby" you ask her "what are you two talking about?" we hear a deep voice say behind you, you turn around and look at the floor "uh..nothing professor" Torri sighs putting a hand on your back and whispers into your ear "its fine y/n" you take a deep breath and look up at him "we weren't talking about anything that concerns you Severus" you walk over to your desk pulling Torri with you giggling about some joke Torri said.

----time skip---

Draco walks up to you and Torri while studying in the library "hey babe wanna help me study for potions tonight" you gag loudly "actually 'babe' we are already studying for potions and I'm keeping your girlfriend for the night" you smirk at him grabbing onto Torris hand and bringing her into the Hufflepuff dorms. You giggle softly at the encounter you just had with your new best friend "so what are we doing now?" Torri asks you trying not to laugh a Dracos face when you pulled her out of the library. You two sit in on your bed "so I need to talk to you about something serious" you say looking up at her "is it about snape" she questions already knowing "yeah I just don't think I should have a crush on him he's a teacher and I'm his student it just seems so wrong" you say laying back on your bed, Torri lays her head on your stomach "I think he likes you back I mean your the only person whos allowed to call him his first name and he lets you get away with a bunch of other things too he has a soft spot for you" she's probably right, she sits up very excited like "let's go see him!". Once you make it to his classroom Torri stands outside the door not wanting to make it awkward, you knock loudly just like you did on the first day of school "come in" you hear muffled, you look over at Torri one last time as she gives you a thumbs up. You open the door and see snape standing in front of his desk, his hair is in his face almost blocking his view of you "hello y/n" he says his black eyes staring into yours, you forget about everything that has happened over the last 48 hours and run over to him jumping onto him, you wrap your legs around his waist and he wraps his arms around yours holding you up "I love you" you confess kissing him deeply he's surprised but kisses back almost deepening the kiss until there's a knock at the door which startles you both causing you to pull away looking at him, he looks terrified "who is it?" he asks with anger in his voice "it's me, professor, I have questions about the potion we talked about today" we immediately recognize the voice, harry fricking potter is on the other side of that door. Snape pulls you closer getting angrier by the second "I'm busy right now potter go ask your peers" he almost yells, a few seconds go by when we hear footsteps moving away from the door. You smile and turn back to snape "now where were we," you say moving your face closer to his until the door opens which the two of you don't hear. 

(759 words)