𝟙𝟙

[location: Hufflepuff dorms]

[3rd person]

You wake up in sweat you had another dream about snape and not harry its the third time this week, you get up and walk to the shower you undress and hop in, hoping to wash away the thoughts of your potions teacher. After your shower, you get dressed in your robe and walk towards the Slytherin common room where you met Draco and torri every day, you turn the corner and see a sight you over wanted to see, Draco and Torri making out in front of the door "ew gross save it for later like the rest of us" they pull away from each other blushing, torri runs over to you with a big smile on her face "we found out the gender yesterday after school" you turn to her with excitement "well what is it? Am I gonna have a niece or a nephew?" torri giggles and looks at Draco, he nods and they say at the same time "its a girl" you smile and hug them "I'm so happy for you guys" you grab Torris hand as you walk to the grand hall.

You sit with the Slytherins for breakfast against your boyfriend's wishes because as he says "they are just using you to get to me" you roll your eyes at that and sit with them anyways, you laugh and chat with everyone until someone says "so are you fucking professor snape?" loudly everyone stops talking and turns to him "what?" you look at him with murder in your eyes "well he gives you special treatment right? So you guys are like fucking after class like you did yesterday" you jump over the table jumping towards him until Draco picks you up, you start swinging and punching the air "let me down let me kill him he doesn't know shit" you scream drawing more attention to yourself even the teachers are looking at you "everyone is looking at you" he whispers to you "I don't care let me kill him" Draco sighs and grabs your books walking out of the grand hall with you still on his arms "he doesn't know shit" you scream before the door closes. Draco placed you down in his room "okay I need you to breathe for me?" you take a deep breath in and out "okay I'm calm now wheres torri did you leave her there?" you get up "sit back down her and Harry will be here in a few minutes" you sit back down on top of him "dray we really need to talk" he sighs and nods "I know" you look at him "we need to call off the marriage and we need to do it tonight"

"What marriage?" 

410 words