𝟝

you were too caught up in Snapes eyes to notice the door opening until you hear a gasp

You jump out of Snapes arms turning around looking at Hermione "wait I promise it's not what it looks like" you try to convince her "you were snogging with our bloody teacher y/n he's been teaching us since we were 11 and now you're dating him?" she screams at you "oh like your so different huh? Like you haven't been giving Ron handjobs in the middle of potions we all know Hermione that's why no one wants to touch you" Snape takes a step back "you've been doing what with who in my class? Detention miss granger and tell Mr. Weasley as well" he sighs and looks at you clearing his throat "y/n its time you leave right?" he turns back to Hermione "we will not speak of this to anyone understand me" we both nod.

"You guys made out" Torri screams almost waking the whole school "shut up I don't want everyone to know yet" you smack her lightly "okay, okay but how are you going to explain the hickey on your neck to all of our teachers and Dumbledore?" she points at the red almost purple stop on your neck "he did what?" you screech running to the bathroom to look at it. You sigh "do you have a band aid?" she nods her head pulling out perfect size Band-Aids "how do you" you look up at her blushing face "nevermind I do not want to know" you sit on the bathroom counter looking at her "but yeah then Hermione comes in a ruins all our fun but I told Snape about her and Ron so now she has detention while I got away with a hickey" you giggle softly touching the band aid that still covers your hickey, you look back in the mirror, you a short curly blonde hair Hufflepuff who just made out with a teacher, you pull the band aid off "why did you do that now people are going to see it," Torri said almost as if she was scared of what people might do or say "so let them see it, if Severus didn't want it on me he shouldn't have done it" you smirk getting off the counter remembering the time "you should head back to your dorm it almost lights out" Torri smiles and runs off to see her loving boyfriend.

You walk into the grand hall with your neck on full display for people to see, you smirk at Hermione as she stares in awe, you don't act like a Hufflepuff which is why your parents and the Malfoys were shocked when you ended up there, you and Draco were supposed to be an arranged marriage until your blunt mouth had to scream at Lucius about how Draco was your brother and will never be a lover, you sit down chatting with a few students around you until you feel eyes on you, you look up and lock eyes with Snape who looks terrified at you.

---time skip---

You burst through the doors out of the library, you can't believe you're late to potions, you bolt down the hallway almost running into a few people nearly missing nearly headless nick you open the doors to potions panting "sorry professor I lost track of time" Snape slams his book on the table scaring everyone "you know what time your classes are y/n, ill see you in detention tonight" you smirk to yourself knowing what that means for you, you sit in the only empty seat which just so happened to beside Draco.

677 words hope you all are having a wonderful holidays