𝟛*

[first person]

y/n y/l/n this is your mother writing too you, I hope it gets to you well. I am writing this to inform you of the fact that me and your father are making invitations to Draco and yours wedding, I'm just curious if you made any friend you'd like to invite, they'd have to be purebloods of course and nothing but Slytherin please-

the letter goes on longer but you cant hear anymore of it, you sigh and look up at Snape whos got confusion in his eyes. 

"its from my mother she wanted to know if i had any friends id like to invite to mine and Draco's wedding" his eyes go wide at that "your engaged? to Draco?" you sigh "its an arranged marriage sevvy I would never want to marry him not in a million years!" he nods at this, he understands purebloods obsession with keeping the blood pure. you walk over to the small trash can and throw the letter inside of it "she's getting a letter back but its to call off the wedding"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

you walk into the grand hall for dinner with a parchment in your hand ready to write to your mother, you sit next to Ernie MacMillan and he's going on about some girl he seen in the halls to Cedric

 "I'm telling you man she's smokin hot"

 "mhmm I'm sure she is Ernie"

you laugh and butt into the conversation "who are you guys talking about?" 

"this girl Ernie seen around" Cedric laughs, you nod your head "do you even know her name or are you talking about her fuckabitly or whatever you call it?

"she's got a huge fuckabitly y/n I'm telling you" he looks over and sees the girl walking into the hall "there she is now!" both you and Cedric look over and you recognize her immediately 

"Torri? really Ernie?" he looks back shocked at you "you know her?!?" you nod "I do but you wont be able to hit it " "you don't know that y/n!" "I do know that because she's dating Draco"

he opens his mouth to speak but says nothing and just puts his head down "all my chances down the drain just like that" you laugh "even if she wasn't with dray you still wouldn't have any chances" you look up and see Torri coming towards you with a big grin on her face "y/n!!" she yells from across the hall "what's up?" when she makes it to you she has to take a second to breathe "first..." breathe "what's..wrong..with..him" she points to Ernie "he found out your dating Draco" she nods "speaking of Draco-" she got her breath back "have you seen him? he's not with Crabbe nor Goyal and I'm concerned" you remember the letter assuming he was rushed to the manor "his father most likely called him to the manor he should be back soon enough" you rub her arm to comfort her, she nods and heads back to the Slytherin table.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

dinner was nothing special and you head to Snapes class to bother him more and hopefully write the letter you forgot about "hey Severus I'm back-" you see Draco "hey dray how was the manor?" he looks shocked at you but the shock fades "you got a letter too?" you nod "its in the trash-" you hold up the parchment "writing her back to call it off" he nods in agreement "I was summoned to the manor to discuss it, if you call getting yelled at a discussion, my parents are all for the marriage" "so are mine" you turn to Severus "you got a class?" he shakes his head no "great cause I'm need to write this letter" you picks a seat and began writing.

dear mother, 

I hope this letter finds you well, school is going great as you know I'm in advanced potions and at the top of all of my classes which you will be proud to know. now to discuss the wedding plans with Draco and i have decided to not go through with it, its in the best position for me to graduate with no worries about marriage or following the pureblood lines, if there is to much stress about the marriage my grades may start slipping and god forbid that. Draco and I have spoken about this and become to a deal of no marriage but if we both graduate at the top of our classes if we are both available for it, we will wed. 

your loving daughter y/n

you finish off the letter and hand it to Snape "please owl this out to my mother it is urgent" he takes the letter "may I read it?" you smile at him "why wanna see if I mentioned you sevvy?" he scoffs "nevermind y/n and stop calling me that!" he turns and hands the letter to his owl, who fly's away with the letter. you sit on Severus' desk "look sevvy I do not want this marriage to happen, if marry Draco we cant get married and god forbid that!" he laughs at that "we cant get married y/n you are my student." "not for long sevvy I'm graduating this year" he scoffs "off my desk y/n I need to grade papers" "sevvy its the second day!" "I know that y/n but these first years are not the brightest, they need to learn quickly" 

[900 words]

[THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING PATIENT WITH THIS CHAPTER I KNOW IT TOOK AWHILE TO WRITE]