𝟙*

you walk into potions class on your first day of 6th year, stepping over the overground plants on the ground you sit on the black-haired man's desk and smirk "hello Severus" you say to the black-haired man whos now staring at you he sighs "I told you not to call me that y/n it's not professional" "yeah whatever anyways-" he sighs and looks back down at his papers he was prepping "-so guess who I ran into on the train"  "hm?"  "a Weasley!" he looks up in confusion "yes y/n they go here at you feeling okay?" he puts his hand on your forehead to feel your temperature, you swat his hand away "I'm feeling fantastic Severus! and it wasn't just any Weasley! it's a new one! She's short and doesn't have the terrible bright red hair-" he lifts his eyebrow "that's impossible y/n all Weasleys have the horrid red hair"  "- but this one is different sev! god, she's gorgeous" he laughs a little "sounds like someone has a crush" you gasp "my, my Severus not at all you should know I have eyes for only one person at this school" he sighs "yes I know y/n but I've told you-" you roll your eyes "I know! I know 'we can't be together because I'm your student or something like that!"

 he sighs and looks over at the door that just got opened "oh hello Mr.Malfoy" you swing your head over to the door "Draco!-" you jump off the desk and run over to him "-you'll never believe it! there's a new Weasley!" he just laughs "I know y/n" you look at him in confusion "how you weren't on the train? I know you weren't because I had to sit alone with pansy and what's his face" "Blaise?" "yes, that one! anyways who do u kno-" you stop in the middle of your sentence as he pulls out a girl from behind him, the same girl on the train. the same Weasley girl you were just telling Severus about "y/n this is torri shes my girlfriend" "girlfriend? Draco you've been single since I met you unless you count the time when you and pansy were a thing but I don't really" he just laughs "I met torri while I was out with my father she just moved here from America"  torri smiles at me "sup" you just laugh "hey I'm y/n I've known Draco my whole life" you grab her hand and drag her into the classroom "so tell me torri what is it like in America?" she laughs and sits on the desk you brought her too "honestly terrible I'm hoping being here is better here than in America" you smile at her "so why did you move here? get in trouble with the government or something?" she laughs "god no! I wish I ended up blowing up my Arithmancy class" you burst into laughter "I love that! omg, you are like my new favorite person-" you turn to look at Severus "-but first place will forever be held by Severus" torri turns to look at the potions teacher "hello there" he rolls his eyes "y/n don't call me that in front of the other students it's-" unprofessional I know sev"  torri laughs "so what class is this?" you turn to face her  "potions, this is our professor sev-" you feel a smack on your head "-ow! sorry geez, this is our professor snape he's being teaching potions since before your parents" you feel another smack "ow! okay! he went to school with my parents" torri looks confused "is he like your family or something?" you hear laughter from behind you, you turn around and see snape laughing he speaks behind the laughter "oh! god no!" you roll your eyes and turn back to torri "no we arent family me and sev here have a special relationship, right sev?" you turn to face him again "no y/n we don't have a 'special relationship your my student" you smirk "your favorite student" he sighs and walks back over to his desk "yeah whatever go sit down class is about to start" you pick your seat at the back of the class right next to Draco and torri who picked to sit beside each other.

▒▒▓█▇▅▂∩( ✧Д✧)∩▂▅▇█▓▒▒

everyone is now seated in the class and snape starts to talk 

"shut up and sit down, since you all are in your last year we are making a potion today, we're making the love potion Amortentia, now does anyone know what this potion does?" a familiar brunette girl raised her hand, snape sighs "yes miss granger?" "Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the world. It is distinctive for its mother-of-pearl sheen, and steam rises from the potion in spirals. Amortentia smells different to each person, according to what attracts them." snape rolls his eyes "thank you for that was so helpful, open your books and start working on the potion" 

a couple of minutes in and you raise your hand "yes miss y/l/n?" "I'm done with my potion, is it to your liking?" you smirk knowing that makes him upset "enough with that y/n" he looks over to your potion "yes it looks fine and you didn't blow it up this time, now tell me what you smell so I know you did it correctly" you laugh and smell the potion you made "yup just as I thought" "hm?" you turn to look at him "well Severus to no surprise from me it smells like you!" he rolls his eyes "y/n that's not appropriate" you sigh and turn to torri "can you believe this guy? what an idiot" torri laughs then stops as she sees snape staring at you with a dirty look, you notice this and turn back around "would you stop that sev your scaring her, makes her thinks shes doing something wrong" he rolls his eyes and goes over to where Harry and Nevile were arguing over which one blew up the potion. 

you smile as you watch snape do what he loves doing; making Gryffindors upset. you feel a tap on your shoulder, you turn to face the person who did it "can you help me y/n I'm like 90% sure I fucked this potion up" torri asked, you smile and nod "yeah of course" you go over to torris potion, you take a deep breath and smirk "yeah it's good" "how do u know?" "because it smells like Bitterness and old shoes" torri looks at you in confusion "oh right- it smells like Severus if you smell it, it should smell like the one person you're attracted to, which should be our lovely bad boy Draco" she nods and smells her potion "it smells like apples and mint? that's the weirdest smell" you almost laugh "yup that's our boy, the apples are like his thing, but only the green ones because 'house pride' and shit like that, the mint is from his mothers Christmas baking" Draco hears this and turns to look at you "would you stop ruining my girlfriends experience here, she doesn't want to know all about me, right babe?" you almost gag "no I wanna hear all the embarrassing story of you from your childhood" torri says smirking, you laugh "I have so many stories to tell you omg"

(*ノ・ω・)ノ♫♩ヽ(・ω・ヽ*)♬ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

after class ended you and torri kept talking about everything "so you're not in Gryffindor?" "Nope, I'm in Slytherin" "wow that's shocking how did your family react to it?"  "my parents were fine with it they didn't have a reaction to it, my aunt and uncle however didn't react well, my uncle was alright he asked a lot of questions but my aunt didn't like it, she wants her whole family to be in Gryffindor and it just put a lot of stress on me today but thanks to you the stress left" you smile but then the smile faded when you hear a voice behind you "as much as I love hearing y/n talk about herself its time for you three to get out and head back to your dorms"  you turn to face the voice "thanks sev for letting us hang out here" he just grunts "yeah well I had a grading period and knowing you three you wouldn't have gone to your class anyways so you being here was easier to deal with the chaos" you smile and turn back to torri "on the first day the Slytherins and I normally prank some teacher  and every year it gets more intense like last year we lit fire crackers in dumbledores office" draco laughs remembering it "oh yeah that was so much different  from our first year" he turns to face torri "we stole the sorting hat that year" torri just laughs 

"alright kids get out" 

you sigh and the three of you get up and head out the door heading to your next class. 

1491 WORDS

AHHHH first rewritten chapter is done 2 more to go- thank you guys so much for reading and enjoying this book so far ur all in my hearts <3