Chapter Eleven: Waking up

YOOOOOOOO GUESS WHO'S BACK

It's MEEEE 

SWAG

LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD

HERE IT IS Y'ALL THE CHAPTER YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

Why is everything so dark...?

I hear something...

"(Y/N).....(Y/N)!"

You jolted up.

Ian looked at you, a worried expression on his face.

"What the..." You look around.

You're still in the pizzeria, the exact spot where you were, before...

Turning your head to Ian, you ask him, "Dude, what the fuck happened?"

"You...kinda passed out..." He looked around frantically for a second, as if he was keeping watch of something.

"Ian, wha-"

"SHH!" He cuts you off. 

"Listen," He whispers, "So, long story short, Glitchtrap's been keeping us in a coma ever since we came here! But...we missed so much. There's a crazy virus going around, and everyone is wearing masks, nobody is allowed to go anywhere..."

Ian stopped his rambling for a second to catch his breath.

"I...don't know how long he's kept us here-"

You stood up. "Well, he's certainly kept us for long enough, and I'm pissed at this fucker. Let's get out of here."

You turn to leave, but Ian stands up as well and grabs your arm, "But...okay, please don't get mad, I tried leaving earlier and he wouldn't let me go, I was running away from him and he waschasingmeand-"

"You were going to leave WITHOUT ME?" You almost yell at him.

"Shh, he could hear you, listen! I was going to leave and come back with the police!"

"Do you really think the POLICE are going to believe that there's some living bunny costume that kidnapped us?" You crossed your arms.

Ian opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it.

You turn around, and face the door. "That's what I thought."

As soon as you laid a single finger on it, something teleported behind you, grabbing both of your wrists.

It was Glitchtrap.

"You're not going anywhere, darling." He spoke with a deadly serious tone.

Ian tripped and fell backwards in his unfortunately horrible attempt at running away.

You struggle against his grip. "Let go of me, NOW!"

The stupid bunny just chuckled, so you elbowed him in the ribs.

"OW, SHIT!" Glitchtrap cried out, and you were able to escape him, grab Ian, and start running.

"(Y/N), where are we going?" Your little brother questioned.

"ANYWHERE away from him." You respond, desperate to find an exit.

It felt like you had been running with Ian for an eternity. The halls seemed to go on endlessly, and all the doors you had been passing seemed to be mocking you, 'haha! stupid bitch, can't find the exit!~'.

Eventually, you had found an exit door.

You were quite nervous, because what if Glitchtrap-

NO. No he will not.

And if he DARES think he can pull something as unthinkable as this, he's got another thing coming.

As you reach closer to the door, you begin to flash through all the little memories you had with him, and here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

You felt bittersweet tears form in your eyes, you trusted Glitchtrap. 

You. Trusted. Him.

Goddamn it, YOU LOVED HIM.

And he used you.

Whatever his intentions were to do with you, honestly didn't even matter at this point.

You're done.

And finally! You have reached the exit door. 

You pushed it open and continued dashing faster than before.

You heard a voice at the door say, "Oh, (Y/N)!~"

Fearfully turning your head around to see, you stared at Glitchtrap straight in the eyes.

He had a knife in his hand, slightly leaning against the doorway.

"Wasn't this game so fun, (Y/N)? Let's play again sometime, hm?"

He smiled.

"Play with me~"

You whipped your head back around and continued running, his laughter echoing behind you.

Home.

You needed to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDD THAT'S A WRAP FOR TODAY

Honestly, I missed writing this smh

Hehe I caught y'all off guard with that little twist in the story, huh? MUHAHAHA THERE SHALL BE A POSSIBILITY OF MORE SUPRISES TO COME-

Vanny: Wait...How come I'm not in the story yet? Security Breach is coming out soon! >:(

....

OH.

RIGHT...UH...

Well, *ahem* I actually had this twist in the story for a while now, and I was planning on using it in order for you and (Y/N) to eventually meet...

Vanny: Oh, okay!

Anyways, I hope to see y'all soon!

Glitchtrap: *Pops up out of nowhere* Hey, lovely readers!~ I hope you're not too mad at me for-

Vanny and I: *Bonks Glitchtrap on the head*

*Sighs* Stupid ass...anyways! I hope y'all have a happy new year!

OH BY THE WAY FOLLOW ME ON TIKTOK  MY USER IS enaswaifu

THANK YOU ILY ALL BYE