Chapter 4: And I oop-

Hello my children, it's time to read _____________________________________________

When you came back later that day and stepped into the pizzeria, it seemed abandoned (It was probably because of the lighting and lack of people but whatever) 

You walked to the tables and the hoe came out from the hallway

 "Ah, you're here!" Glitchtrap said with a smile on his face. 

"Pfft, yeah no shit." You replied crossing your arms and smirking.

Glitchtrap giggled. 

 "Alright, I think I'm gonna let you choose which jobs you want to do for today."

 "Hmm...okay..." You reply, ready for anything.

after Glitchtrap told you the options, You decided to watch the toy animatronics first. They seemed like they had secrets to hide under their colorful demeanour.

(Okay so, In this book, all the pizzerias are in one building, just separated into different parts. Just saying this to clear up any confusion.)

Instead of using the cameras, you wanted to see them in person. 

Leaning against the wall, you looked at the stage where Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Chica were standing.

You yawned, closing your eyes for a second. Damn, you were tired.

When you looked back at the stage, you saw that Toy Bonnie was missing and his guitar was lying in the spot where he was standing.

Fuck...

 "Heya." A voice greeted you. 

 Startled, you look towards your right, seeing Toy Bonnie smiling at you, his hands behind his back.

 "Jesus Christ, you almost gave me a heart attack." 

Toy Bonnie's eyes widened a bit. "O-Oh! I-I'm sorry! That wasn't my intention..."

 "...Or was it?!" He said, jumping at you.

 You flinched and let out a yell of suprise.

He chuckled. "Nah, I'm kidding." He held a hand out to you. "I'm Toy Bonnie. It's nice to meet ya."

 "(Y/N)" you reply, shaking his hand. "Also, that was such an asshole move."

 "Now that..." Toy Bonnie said and pointed at you. "Was my real intention."

 "Oh, you little..." You say, punching him in the arm playfully.

 You both laughed.

You heard something...

Is that...

Growiling?

 "Bonnie!" Toy Freddy said, glaring at him. "Stop interacting with the human!"

 "Aw, come on." Toy Bonnie complained, "She's really cool."

 "Heh, thanks." You respond.

"Of course, doll~" Toy Bonnie said, playfully winking at you.

You heard that growling again...

And scraping...

Like nails scraping a wall...

"DUDE, COME ON!" Toy Freddy yelled, quite loudly.

Toy Bonnie groaned and made his way back to the stage saying, "Why do you always have to ruin my fun?" 

You watched him as he walked back "Don't call me 'doll'."

He stopped and turned back around to face you. 

 "Of course, sweets~" He chuckled again before he turned back around to continue making his way towards the stage.

You heard the growling and scraping once again...

Jeez, was that ever going to stop?

When Toy Bonnie was back on stage, him and Toy Freddy got into a fight. Toy Chica just shook her head at the two bickering and sighed.

She got off the stage, setting her cupcake down where she was standing, and walked towards you.

"Hi!" She said waving a bit. "I'm Toy Chica. I'm glad to have a new person to meet!"

"What's with all the yelling?" Said a voice from up above. You looked up. It was Mangle. She was looking at Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy.

"Hey, Mangle!" Toy Chica said, getting her attention. Mangle crawled down from the ceiling and landed next to her.

"This is (Y/N), our new friend!" Toy Chica cheered happily.

"No, she's NOT our friend!" Toy Freddy screeched.

"Shut up, Toy Freddy." Another voice said.

The Puppet emerged from the hallway to your right.

"Why don't you just be welcoming for once? Just because that one incident happened-"

"Humans cannot be trusted! We don't know whether it it'll happen again or not..." Toy Freddy said, now looking more scared than angry.

Ding-dong, Bing-bong

6:00 am...

Everyone went back to where they were.

You made your way back to the main pizzeria. 

On the way, you saw something in the shadows.

You turned your head to your right and the figure waved at you, only to disappear a split second later.

Bitch, the fuck?