Christmas Special! (NOT CANNON)

Heyo, everyone! So this chapter will not be canon to the plot/storyline, it is just a thing to celebrate the holidays :)

ALSO TYSM FOR 13.3K+ READS 🥺 💕

Merry Christmas everyone!

__________________________________________________________________________________

It was a normal day at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, except everything was festively decorated and the vibe seemed to be more happy. (VIBE C H E C K-)

The animatronics on stage were singing Jingle Bell Rock, and the kids were singing along with them. 

You kept an eye on Ian,  who was in the small crowd of children.

He loved the holidays, especially Christmas, because what child doesn't love getting gifts?

The parents were sitting at the tables, talking and whatnot.

You were leaning against the wall, and you realized something.

Wait...someone's missing... (NO S H I T)

"Merry  Christmas, darling." A voice said to your right. (REEEEEEEE)

You turned your head to look and it was Glitchtrap.

He was wearing a Santa hat with a matching vest and a red bow tie.

"Merry Christmas. You seem excited for the holidays." You replied.

He nods, a smile on his face. "It's my second favorite holiday after Halloween!"

You kiss his cheek "Same."

The cheering of young children could be heard when the animatronics had finished singing.

"That was fun, wasn't it, kiddos?" Freddy asked them.

"Yeah!" They all cheered in response.

"Now, who's ready for some cookies?" He asked as the treats were placed down on the tables.

The kids immediately turned around, screaming and ran to the cookies and gobbled them down like starving wolves. 

Vanny stumbled back as they jumped on the tables. She fixed the position of her Santa hat. "How are they so fast?" (YEET SHES HERE)

"Well, they are children." You say.

Vanny turned her head towards your direction. "Oh! Hey (Y/N) and Glitchtrap! I didn't even see you there!" She smiled and made her way towards you both. "How are the two of you? Enjoying the holidays?" She grinned.

"Yup!" Glitchtrap replied cheerfully. 

"That's good!" Vanny smiled once again. She was always so happy.

Ian tugged at your sleeve with a mouthful of sugar cookies.

"(Y/N), can we go home now?" He asked.

You looked down at him and raised an eyebrow. "Did you really only want to come here for the cookies?" You paused. "Actually, I wouldn't be surprised."

Your little brother nods. 

Vanny giggled.

Shaking your head, you sigh. "Well, I gotta get going." You smile and wave at Glitchtrap and Vanny. "Merry Christmas! See you guys tomorrow!"

"Goodbye, kitten." Glitchtrap smiles. (WhY's ThErE sO mUcH sMiLiNg ThIs ChApTeR-)

Vanny waved. "Bye, (Y/N)! Bye, Ian!"