Chapter 8: What the fUCK IS THIS?!

!(NOT THE SPECIAL CHAPTER)!

(The video above is beautiful)

Wow, two chapters in one day? I've outdone myself

Did y'all hear Sans is in SMASH?!

I'm so proud of my son

Anyways,

Y'all  are in for a RIDE-________________________________________________________________________________

Two weeks have passed since you and Glitchtrap agreed to treat each other better.

You had noticed he's been acting more cheerful and supportive around you.

You would even say he cares about you the most out of anybody at the pizzeria.

He is still teasing you, being the little smug shit that he is...

But you didn't mind anymore.

You would usually brush it off by doing something like crossing your arms, rolling your eyes, and chuckling, but one day he had commented that you were blushing. You felt your face and you realized you were, in fact, blushing.

It still confuses you. You yourself didn't know why.

You saw Kokichi in you dreams often, too.

He would always comfort you if you had a bad day and would do anything to make you feel better.

He even surprised you sometimes with gifts that somehow made their way into the real world...

When you were feeling really suicidal one day, he said he would keep you with him no matter what and won't let you go so easily.

Despite his childish-like and playful (and sometimes dark...but hey, you're like the darkest motherfucker out there-) behavior, he was awesome and you couldn't ask for a more better friend.

The other animatronics got along well with you, specifically the toy ones.

They all think of you as a good friend, even Toy Freddy! 

He had apologized for being rude when you first met and said that he has had an incident with humans in the past.

You forgave him and the two of you got along well.

Toy Chica and Mangle were the ones you would usually turn to if you wanted a good laugh.

They're always having fun and they're usually the ones to break any tension between anybody.

Puppet was calm and chill, you were suprised that she was so collected all the time, she was practically always babysitting the rest of the animatronics. They always got into so much trouble!

You helped her whenever she looked like she needed it and she would always give you a present in return as way of saying thanks.

Toy Bonnie had changed a bit, too. In a good way, of course.

You had told him that he was a jerk one time and he snorted and responded, "Yeah, I get that a lot..."

He had stopped teasing you after that and it seemed like he actually cared about you more than the others.

He was always the first one to greet you when you visited.

One day, you realized it seemed like he was hiding something.

You were talking with Balloon Boy and out of the corner of your eye, you saw Toy Bonnie leaning against the wall and staring at you, his eyes zoomed in on you.