Chapter Ten: Ian returns

🅱️ruh I was reading back on my other A/Ns and I aCTED LIKE A TOTAL BITCH IM SO SORRY OH MY GOD-

ALSO TYSM FOR OVER 60.K+ READS HOLY SHIT 🥺💖💕💓💗 I know I say thanks a lot and it may get annoying, but I do it a shit ton because I truly am great full that people enjoy my work. I've always wanted to make people smile, and seeing that you all care about me and the fanfic so much makes me glad that I have made you all happy!

⚠️THERE WILL BE BLOOD IN THIS CHAPTER BTW, SO IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THAT, I SUGGEST YOU DO NOT READ THIS⚠️

Anywayssssiahckshcjdhdhdj AFTER A LONG WAIT HERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER MY CHILDREN 👊😎 I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT

HERE WE GO

________________________________________________________________________________

You woke up to someone slightly shaking your shoulder.

"Hm..?" You mutter and slowly open your eyes.

Glitchtrap smiled as he looked down at you. "Good morning, darling."

You sat up rubbed your eyes. "Good morning, Glitch..."

Why was he waking you up? And why tHIS EARLY-

"So...somebody is waiting for you in the pizzeria.." Glitch said.

You were confused for a second, but then it hit you.

Your mind went to your little brother.

Ian.

You grinned as you stood up and ran outside Glitch's room.

You couldn't believe it, you were going to see Ian again!

You stopped running.

...

Where is he...?

"Um, Glitch..." You spoke as you looked around the area, hoping to spot your little brother somewhere.

Glitchtrap walked up next to you. "What the- He was just here a moment ago.."

Suddenly a voice yells behind you.

"GET AWAY FROM MY OLDER SISTER YOU CREEP!!"

You and Glitch both turn around and came face to face with Ian.

He was holding a knife, a very sharp one, which was pointed at your bunny boyfriend.

Your little brother had tears in his eyes and his face only expressed rage.

Why was he so angry...?

Your joy to see finally see him again had pushed your concerns about his emotions away. (wOW-)

"IAN!" You hugged him extremely tightly, you would have squeezed harder if you knew it wouldn't hurt him. "Oh my god, I missed you so much..."

Ian was back.

He's here.

You missed him so much...

"(Y/N), get behind me." Ian spoke firmly.

You pulled away from the hug. "..what?" You whispered.

Ian kept his eyes on Glitchtrap. 

You blinked in shock.

After all this time of being away from each other.

Not being able to talk to each other.

Not being able to hang out together.

Hell, you haven't even SEEN each other for a while, and he wouldn't even hug you...?

WHATS HIS PROBLEM?!

What.

Why are you thinking like that?

Why are you getting so mad at him...?

You collected your feelings and managed to say something. "Ian...we haven't even been near each other and you won't even look at me...? Not even a 'I missed you' or 'Where have you been'-"

"(Y/N)!" Your little brother looked at you dead in the eyes. "That creep is dangerous!! He put me somewhere, someplace cold, and dark...." A tear ran down his cheek. Ian returned his gaze to Glitch. "I could barely feel anything..."

What...?

Glitch did that to him?

No...he wouldn't would he...?

Your eyes widened and you looked at Glitchtrap.

The bunny looked at you and then back at Ian. "Kid, put the knife down-"

"NO! I will not EVER listen to a weirdo like you! Did you hurt my sister, too?! If I find out you laid a FINGER on my sister you WILL BE SORRY!!" Ian yelled at him, then took a step forward to try and stab Glitch.

"Ian, please calm down!" You held him back.

Your vengeful brother struggled against you and kept swinging the knife, hoping to try and harm Glitchtrap, who had taken a step back, his eyes widened.

Ian started screaming death threats as he sobbed. "I'LL KILL YOU! I WILL MAKE SURE YOUR EXISTENCE ON THIS EARTH HAS DISAPPEARED FOREVER AND THERE WONT BE A TRACE OF YOU LEFT!!"

You kept trying to calm Ian down, but it was no use. 

You always knew Ian was determined to always reach his goal, but never like this...

What happened to him while he was gone...?

He was able to escape your grasp and he ran up to Glitchtrap and he stabbed him in the stomach.

A few moments of silence went by, but to you it felt like time just stopped.

...

Ian...

Ian stabbed Glitchtrap.

Your little brother stabbed your lover.

Glitch looked down at the wound he just received. 

He looked back at you, smiled, and shrugged.

Then he disappeared without a trace.

Were those...glitch effects that you saw...?

The knife fell to the ground, his blood on it.

You and Ian looked at each other, eyes widened.

Ian was shaking.

And all you had managed to say was three words.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

YEEEE sorry this is so short, I just wanted to put something out there for you, my children. You deserve it after all the waiting I've put you through! I do apologize for that btw lol

It took quite a turn here, huh? :)

Aaaaaaand since it's now summer again, I get to work on this fanfic a LOT more now! I'll probably update daily if I have time!

See ya in the next chapter!