Chapter 2: BAD TOUCH, B A D T O U C H ! STRANGER DANGER-

Here you go, my children

(Yes this is still on mobile kill me-)

____________________________________________

You...really didn't know what the fuck was happening, but one, you got a HUGE pedophile stalker vibe from the bunny bitch, two, you felt impolite by just ignoring him, so you waved back, flashing a small smile.

You quickly turned back towards Freddy and the gang interacting with the kids, and asked Ian,

 "Uh, who's that?" And flashed another quick glance towards the weirdo.

 Ian looked towards the stranger, tilted his head and waved at him.

 "I don't know..." He replied. "He seems nice!"

 Then you looked back at the rabbit and-

No.

NO.

W H Y THE F U C K WAS HE APPROACHING YOUUUUU 

AAAAAAAHHHH 

You were just about ready to pull out a gun and shoot the bitch.

 "Hi Mr. Bunny man!" Ian cheered innocently.

The rabbit giggled and responed, "Well, hello there, little boy! What's your name?"

"I'm Ian!" 

The bunny smiled down at your little brother. You hated how he was towering over him.

"That's an awesome name!"

Ian beamed. "Hehe, thanks!"

You placed your hand under your chin as you watched the two interact.

"Well, what's your name, Mr. Bunny Man?" Ian asked, more curious than ever about this...thing?

It didn't really feel right to call this stranger a human...

Your own kind...

 "You can call me Glitchtrap-!"

 "Glitchtrap, huh? Quite a strange name for a child entertainer at a kid's pizza place." You interrupt very rudely and raise an eyebrow at him.

 Glitchtrap did one of those smiles when somebody's  pissed off at someone and it's kinda forced.

Not exactly that settling.

 "Hmm...and are you Ian's older sister? What's your name?"

 "I am his older sister. The name's (Y/N)." You stated as a matter of factly, crossing your arms and not taking your eyes off of Glitchtrap.

Then you realized Glitchtrap had a moving mouth...and eyes, and face...

What

The

Actual

Fuck

 "Well, if (Y/N) will allow it..." Glitchtrap said, pulling out a Freddy plushie and holding it out to Ian, "I'd just love to give this to you!"

 Ian's eyes widened as he gasped. He then turned towards you again, pleading again with the puppy dog eyes.

You look at Glitchtrap.

He was grinning like fucking Satan. (I'm an atheist, okay?)

You close your eyes and sigh.

 "Yeah, okay, I guess..."

 "Yay!" Ian cheered and turned towards Glitchtrap and received the plushie.

Ian smiled widely and hugged the plushie.

You chuckled...and someone else did along with you...

You turn towards where the sound was coming from and saw Glitchtrap. He was looking at you, too.

He smiled and winked at you.

And that sent a fucking chill up your spine.

The next thing that happened you would've kicked this hoe in the nuts if you weren't in the middle of a kids pizza place.

Glitchtrap grabbed Ian's hand.

Oh

Fuck

No.

"Hey, Ian! Do ya wanna see a suprise?" Glitchtrap asked Ian as if this was something he'd often done.

And he definitely has.

To other kids.

You were sure.

"Yeah!" Ian said, being the innocent bean that he is.

"H-Hold on!" You protest. " Look, Ian-"

Ian pouted in disappointment. "(Y/N) pleaaaaase? You never let me have any fun..."

"Yeah, (Y/N)! " Glitchtrap jumped into your conversation with your little bro. "Let him have fun..."

 Those few words set off alarms in your head. A lot of alarms.

"Where are you taking him?" You ask Glitchtrap forcefully. 

Glitchtrap lowered his voice so only you could hear.

"Don't ask questions that have answers you don't want to know."

 That fucking tone of his...

You hated it...

Or did you?