chapt 6

Enjoy :)
________________________________

"Corpse!" I squeal hugging him tightly, I look up at him and he smiles looking down at me wearing no mask. His smile melts me every time I look at him. "I've missed you" he whispers with his head in the crook of my neck. I bite my lip taking a subtle sniff of him. My gosh he smells so damn good "I missed you" I whisper. He puts me down and I hook my arms under his pulling him in for another hug. Oh his hugs I've missed them. He chuckles and I look at him, he looks between my lips and I nervously look at his...............................

Just when he was about to kiss me my alarm clock goes off waking me up from a very weird dream. I haven't streamed for a few days and don't have anything to do I might just do a no makeup in my pjs stream. I sigh going into my bathroom and I put my hair in a bun and hop in the nice warm shower. "Don't stress about it Amelia" I whisper to myself.

After showering and brushing my hair I quickly eat something to eat before starting the stream. Before I start I pour some cold brew into the mason jar filled with ice. I put some creamer and a splash of milk in carrying it and my iPad and phone to the streaming room. I got a two bedroom so I can have my desk and books in the second room with my bed and personal things in my bedroom.

I make sure everything is setup properly and all the lights are perfect and I start the waiting screen while tweeting out and posting on my Instagram story. I wait a bit as comments start rolling in and more people are seeing the tweets the more that join in. Once there's about 3 thousand watching I start my camera up and I unmute myself. "Hey everyone! I just wanted to do a live Q&A and go through Reddit and Twitter, I'm not planning on any games but if my friends are watching and want to invite me to anything feel free to do so" I start up. My phone vibrates and I look down checking it.

Corpse: you look beautiful today :)

Trying not to blush I look back up after replying with 'thank you :)' and I go back to looking at chat trying to find a good question.

User139510 : do you have a crush or any feelings for any of your friends that also stream?

"Do I have a crush on any of my friends? Um no I don't, I do love them all though, a lot of them are in relationships or are talking to someone" I start up looking for some other. "Would I date any of them if there were a chance? Umm I'm not sure I think it would depend on the friend really" I shrug taking a sip of my coffee. Lots of people saying corpse, I let out a sigh "I'm just going to say no to everyone for now especially the ones saying corpse, we both see each other as friends and I'm totally not his type plus I just got out of a relationship a few months ago I'm not currently looking for anyone to date be it a women or a man" I explain.

My phone buzzes again and I look down while taking a sip of my coffee. Corpse again.

Corpse: how do you know that you aren't my type?

Trying not to say anything or blush I look back up putting my phone down on the desk then looking through chat again trying to find a comment related to corpse. When a comment from corpse himself pops up 'look back at it :)' I let out a sigh grabbing it again and looking at it.

Corpse: you could be :)

Without saying a word I type out a reply "chat should I send this text? I'm not showing it but should I send it?" I ask. Yes' immediately start popping in and a few from corpse. I laugh hitting send on it.