Chapt 17

This is the first story that I haven't thought about how many chapters I'm going to end it on, I'm just going to continue and if I feel like it's not going anywhere I'll end it
_________________________________________

It is now about 3pm on my birthday and we've watched about 2 seasons of shameless. We woke up at about 9am, had omelettes and a smoothie then we plopped ourselves on the couch with candy and other snacks around us so we only have to get up to pee or reposition how we're sitting. Poki went to otv around 11:30 for an early shoot, Janet and Celine both went on a two hour hike at about 10 and since then they've eaten, showered, and joined us. Rae was watching with us for a couple hours before she went on a run and then had to stream.

Corpse kisses the top of my head as this episode of shameless ends and poki walks through the door with a few pizza boxes, a 24 pack of twisted teas and a few single beers. "I got pizza, wings, and alcohol, it is perfectly acceptable to drink on a Wednesday when there's a birthday involved" she says walking to the kitchen. We all look at each other before standing up, pausing the show and sprinting to the kitchen like a bunch of children. Rae comes walking in looking concerned "what's going on?" She asks.

We all look at her as we're all biting into a slice of pizza "oh okay I'll be right back" she says. A couple minutes later she comes back with her giant water bottle "I left the game, it was only rust" she says before sitting next to Janet. It's been awhile since we've all been home and sat down to have a somewhat normal meal together. I've either been at corpses or here with him, pokis either streaming or at the otv house, same goes for Rae but she'd be at the 100theifs house, and Janet and Celine would either be streaming or out with other friends or a guy they're talking to.

"So this weekend in Vegas should be fun right?" Rae asks. We all nod excitedly "heck yeah" I agree. We talk for a bit while eating then we all head back to shameless and start the third season while also snacking on candy or chips. At about 7 they all head to their rooms to either edit a video, watch a stream or to stream. I lay my head on corpses shoulder and look down at our hands "I'm somewhat nervous for this weekend" I whisper. "What why?" He asks. I shrug "I don't know, I don't think we're going to do anything reckless since most of us have boyfriends or in Leslie's case a fiancé" I answer. He nods understandingly "I get that" he says.

At about 11pm we head to my room, we get a bit intimate before falling asleep cuddling but eventually separating in our sleep.

_______________________

Day 2 in Vegas

Yesterday we arrived at about 11am, got to the hotel right in the middle of the strip. Then when we got the suite we changed into our bathing suits, took a group photo for our socials and went tanning and swimming by the pool for a couple hours. We had a fantastic lunch then we walked down the strip going shopping and drinking a bit. None of us strayed or got lost thankfully we stuck together.

Currently we are having breakfast in the little food court area of the hotel. We're each a bit hungover but that is totally ok we've got Starbucks on our side. Yvonne payed for the Starbucks with her gift card she got in the white elephant thing from Christmas. I'm not even surprised there's still a bit of money, the person that got that gift put 1,000 dollars on the card so she's going to be using it a lot.

As Rae is talking to me I look past her and right there is my ex, yup the cheating jackass is here in Vegas with what looks like his college buddies. Not even surprised one bit. I look back at Rae and she's tilting her head "what's wrong?" She asks. "Um m-my ex is here" I reply quietly. She raises her eyebrows before subtly looking behind her "guy with the hockey hair and sleeve tattoos?" She asks. I nod "uh yeah" I answer. Poki looks from beside me "ok you upgraded" she comments. I try not to laugh and I nod agreeing "I agree" I whisper looking back down on my plate.