Chapt 13

Please enjoy!
__________________________________

*5 weeks later*

The last few weeks have been amazing, we've been hanging out every few days or face timing when we can. We've managed to keep it a secret from our friends and our fans. Today we're playing proximity chat among us with poki, Rae, Leslie, Brooke, jack, sykkuno, Karl and toast at about 3pm. I'm onto my second coffee of the morning and I've already been on my run and edited tomorrow's video for a bit.

It's now about 1pm and I've already done so much. "We're ordering food before game starts do you want anything?" Poki asks. I turn in my chair "uh what are you ordering?" I ask. "Chipotle" she answers. "Burrito bowl, half steak, half chicken, corn, rice, medium salsa and avocado, sour cream and lettuce" I say. She nods "okay" she replies. I turn back to my desk scrolling through YouTube to find something to watch.

Corpse streamed yesterday while I was shooting with 100 thieves so I'm going to watch a bit of it. About 10 minutes into it my phone lights up with a FaceTime call. "Hey bub" I say. He chuckles "whud up baby" he replies his voice extra deep so I'm guessing he just woke up. I shake my head "watching your stream from yesterday" I reply. He shows his face and he's smiling "really?" He asks. I laugh and nod "yeah, wanted to see what you were up to yesterday" I answer. He chuckles "just some shenanigans in rust" he says.

He's finally started streaming rust and everyone loves it but that just means we've really gotta watch what we say since I don't always stream so when I don't we flirt when nobody's around. "So the normal?" I joke. He chuckles "what time you starting stream?" He asks. "Probably 2:30ish, why?" I ask. He smiles "just want to see your face longer" he whispers making me blush. I bite my lip rolling my eyes "you're so cheesy" I whisper.

"Uh Amelia the foods here" Rae says knocking on my door. I turn and she's holding it "oh uh thank you" I whisper as she hands it to me. "Hey corpse" she says. He moves the camera away from his face, "you heard NOTHING" I point at her. "I didn't? Because I heard flirting" she says. I sigh "Rae please don't say anything to anyone, it's still a bit fresh" I beg. "I've got knives" corpse jokes. "Is he the one you went on that date with a few weeks ago?" She asks.

I sigh "yes please no questions or telling anyone" I say. She nods and pats my shoulder "secrets save with me" she reassures us. "Thank you Rachel" corpse says. She laughs slightly "of course love birds" she teases. I groan and corpse laughs "ok ok go away" I shoo her away. She waves to corpse before leaving my room and closing my door incase. "I should've closed my door" I sigh rubbing my forehead. "Babe it's not that bad, it's Rae she won't say anything" he reassures me.

He shows me his face again now that Rae is gone. Ugh he's so amazing. Nothing's changed we've just gotten closer. Leslie was right and I'm so glad she was, I just know that she'd be happy. "How long should we keep it to ourselves?" He asks. "That's a good question, how about if nobody's caught on in 3 weeks we tell them but we're still keeping it from fans" I suggest. He nods agreeing especially with keeping it from fans, he knows that his fans might send me hate and unfortunately the males that watch me will hate on him.

"Yeah I agree, our fans can be pretty crazy sometimes" he says. I nod shaking my head "I know, although there are a lot that ship us like a lot" I say. He chuckles "really?" He asks. I nod "yeah especially on tiktok and then comments will be like 'don't ship them they're just friends' and I can't help but laugh" I reply. He chuckles "yeah I've seen some tweets trying to prove that we're together or saying that we'd be adorable" he says. "Really? That's sweet, I still think we should keep it a secret for as long as we can" I say. He nods agreeing "yeah I agree" he says.