Chapt 14

Holy cow it's been like 2 weeks since I started writing this as of today it is January 12th 2021 and I started on December 28th 2020
Remember this is all fiction, if he states he is uncomfortable with fanfics I will remove it, if he says he's uncomfortable with any smut scenes I will remove them.
There will be a short part in this chapter and insinuation of the act of doing it
_________________________________________

Corpse watches next to me while I'm playing among us with a group of our friends, he's been dead quiet every so often rubbing my leg to help my nerves. I don't know why but I get nervous playing while I stream, I guess it comes with being a female streamer and having a majority of my watchers be male. "Where's corpse? I think he's busy, he's been working on music" I lie. I didn't put it on subs only and I'm imposter right now. They can't see me so they don't know that I'm lying and that he's right next to me. Thank god for touch to talk during this stream.

While I'm not talking I look over at him "you staying the night?" I ask him. He shrugs "sure" he whispers. "I won't play for long then" I reply. A meeting is called and there's a couple dead "where were you Amelia?" Lud asks. "Oh I was AFK in security" I answer. "Uh huh I did see her in security she wasn't moving or anything so she's safe" poki says probably knowing that corpse is next to me. They vote out Karl who was crewmate and we get back to normal.

it's just a regular among us tonight so they can't straight up ask if someone's playing for me if corpse takes over at any point. "Why isn't my cam on? Uh well I actually have a big cold sore and I don't look the best currently" I lie again. He shakes his head and moves my hand from the keys so he can play for me. I sit back and hold his hand playing with the veins and his rings and answer chat when they ask things. I look at the game and he's killed poki in the upper engine and has vented all the way to the other side of the map.

while I'm not talking I hear my door open and poki is standing with her arms crossed "you cheaters" she comments. I giggle and she leaves shaking her head in disappointment. The body is discovered a minute or so later "alright where was it?" jack asks. "Found poki in the upper engine" Leslie answers. "Mmmm Amelia is way too good tonight that's suspicious" lud comments. I can hear poki laugh from her room and I shake my head "what do you mean lud? I've just gotten better" I lie. "Oh yeah it's that friend of ours corpse helping you get better" he jokes.

Everyone in my chat goes nuts and I laugh slightly "haha you're so funny, no I've been practicing" I lie again. They sus someone else and we skip vote. "Nah seriously tho I've just gotten better" I lie to my chat as he takes over again. He walks in admin and Janet is dead in the corner and nobodies there. He reports it "where?" Jack asks. "Admin I think it was a vent kill" I answer honestly. They discuss for a few seconds "sus Leslie" he whispers while I'm waiting to talk again. "Honestly I think Leslie did it, she vent kills a lot" I say.

She get defensive and is voted off getting sykkuno and I the win. "I KNEW IT!" Leslie shouts. I let out a laugh and corpse tries containing his laughter but luckily I let my finger off the touch to talk so he can laugh now. Pokis talking and I hear his laugh from her stream so she stops and my chat starts asking questions. "Yeah I don't know where that's coming from" I lie.

He rests his hand on my leg helping calm me down a bit and we move onto the next round. I get crewmate again and he lets me do the tasks. "Wanna try card swipe?" I joke. He chuckles shaking his head leaning into me more "nah I'm good" he says. I smile and while I'm in electrical the lights go off and a second later I'm killed by lud. "Was it lud?" He asks quietly. "Darn it lud got me" I say to my chat. Corpse was magical and help me enable touch to talk for stream and for discord.