Chapt 24

This will be the second last chapter of the story, throughout writing this story I have been debating on doing a sequel but I've decided not to write a sequel, I might do a story on different streamers maybe Karl Jacobs or sykkuno
_____________________________________________

*two weeks after accident*

Rae and poki have been super helpful, I haven't streamed much or been on social media much these last 2 weeks. Corpse and I haven't talked much and only my roommates know about the break, we aren't telling our friends unless we decide to breakup for good. I miss him every second and I've cried a lot and spent a lot of time in my bed if I'm not on the couch crying and watching greys with poki or Rae. I also haven't told them about losing the baby, I'm not sure if I want to or if I even want to tell corpse.

Usually when I'm crying it's because of the break but then it worsens when I remember losing the baby. They've all asked me if I'm ok and I've just said its because I miss him but really I miss him and the baby I had growing. If I'm being honest I'm not even sure if I want a baby, but when I think of not being able to conceive and have one of my own I want one more than I don't. It's been really difficult keeping it in but I've held it in before and I know I can do it.

I sit on the couch sipping my ice coffee and eating chocolate ice cream from the pale. It's about 2pm and they're getting ready for an among us stream. I decided to opt out of playing for awhile because of everything going on. I have one last court day tomorrow and it decides his fate. I'll be speaking once more before the jury deliberates and then announces his fate. I'm really hoping for guilty and many years in prison across the country. I never want to have to see him ever again after tomorrow. Rae's coming with me since imane has a shoot with otv and Janet and Celine both have streams.

Corpse hasn't asked about it yet so I haven't talked to him about it. I'll tell him after the results are out then I'm coming back home to either drink wine in celebration or have the rest of the ice cream and cry because my assaulter is out and about running free. Until January I'll be finding myself and having a break from the relationship then I'll go over and talk with him. Before then if I want him and miss him too much I'll go over. I do love him. I love him more than anything and as much as telling him that I was pregnant should be a good idea I don't think it is.

"Hey you doing ok?" Janet asks sitting next to me with her own spoon. "I don't think so" I think out loud. She nods taking a spoonful of ice cream. "Something happened after the crash, um I don't really know who to tell and if I should tell corpse like I'm not sure if it'll hurt him more or him want me back early" I start out. She raises her eyebrows "what was it? I won't say anything" she says. I look up at the ceiling trying to suppress my tears "a few weeks before the accident I found out that I was pregnant" I answer.

Her eyes widen and she grabs my hand rubbing it "what happened?" She asks. I let out a sigh letting them drip "I-i lost the baby in the crash, I hadn't told corpse because I just had a gut feeling I'd lose it anyways since I had lost 2 before" I answer. "Gosh I'm sorry Amelia, I'm here if you want to talk, I do think you should tell him, it'll only hurt him more if you don't tell him, it was his baby too he deserves to know" she says. I nod wiping my eyes "I think I'll tell him before Christmas or thanksgiving" I reply. She nods agreeing "are you staying here or going home for thanksgiving?" She asks. "It depends on what the out come of tomorrow is" I reply.

We sit talking for a bit before going back to eating ice cream and watching the tv. It's not long before Rae and imane come in and join us. I had gotten a glass of wine and put the ice ream away so it didn't melt while sitting on my lap. I answered a few of corpses texts about how I'm feeling since the accident. I really just want to see him and feel him. I'm already missing him a lot and I wish I had told him about the baby.