•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟼•

- 𝙸 am getting excited but sad to end this story soon ;-;
----------------------------

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

"You can't change my mind...." Sasuke sniffles out.

"I know that..."

----------------------------

I feel my body be lifted off the seat by someone as they run towards the Hokages office. My dry eyes open slightly burning in the process from all of the crying last night. I can't believe it, he actually left. I wince from the sunlight and look forward and notice a group running towards the Hokage building as well. I noticed one of them was Naruto and another was Neji. It's been awhile since I've seen him...

"Are you ok Y/N?" He asks me as we reach the gates of the Hokage building. The hairs on my skin lift up at the sound of his voice. Out of all people why did it have to be him that found me?

"Kiyoshi, why are we going to the Lady Tsunade for..?" I squeak out in barely a whisper. I hear Kiyoshi sigh out loud before going through the doors and up the stairs.

"She needs us. We are apparently going after Sasuke since Sakura reported that he left the village last night."

Sakura...? How did she know he left the village? Was she there last night...?

"In my opinion, I think we should let him be. If he wants to ruin his name and become an enemy then shame on him...Shame on him for not caring enough..."

By the time we got to Tsunade's office everyone was already there waiting for her orders. Kiyoshi set me down and helps me to stand up before walking over next to Neji. Naruto and Sakura run up to me and squeeze my sides in a group hug. We all silently sniffles and then went back into formation.

"As you all know by now," Tsunade started, "Sasuke has left the village to join forces with Orochimaru." As Tsunade said his name she couldn't help but look at Ritsuki Sensei who seemed to get uncomfortable from the sound of his name yet very sad. I brush it off and continue to listen to her speak.

"You were all chosen by Shikamaru to create the Sasuke rescue squad. You all will be leaving now so get everything and meet up at the front gates. Your objective of to bring Sasuke back you hear me?"

We all nod our heads and begin to head out the door.

"Y/N, stay here for a minute. Both Ritsuki and I would like to have a word with you."

"Gran- I mean, Lady Tsunade..?"

I feel her sigh out from the Naruto's nickname and looks at my Sensei who then nods her head.

"Ok listen Y/N....."

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. (𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙)・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

I quickly run to Naruto and I's apartment and start to pack up some medical supplies and all the such. I don't know how long we will take so I must be prepared for anything. I walk up to my stand and carefully open the glass lid which held my Wakizashi and O Tanto.

It's been awhile since I've used these huh? I smile softly at the memory of Team 7's first ever mission in the Hidden Mist. That's when I found out the truth...that seemed so long ago. Now here we are, trying to save Sasuke from fate itself...

I put the swords in there place and close my mouth tight.

"I'm coming Sasuke, I'm coming."

I run out and meet up with everyone at the gate of the village. Naruto gave me a sad smile and we turned around to leave.