•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼•

(A/N)- This edit makes me depressed ngl...^^^

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

"This is Rock Lee, this girl is Tenten, and this is Kiyoshi." My eyes stop as they fall upon a brunette with ocean blue eyes. I have never seen him before, odd. Team 3 seemed to have had an uneven amount of students as well and Kiyoshi was paired with Neji, Lee, and Tenten as a result. Kiyoshi looked me up and down, making me uncomfortable as he walked over to me.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N."

"Uhhh yeeeaa," I slowly say, "You too..?"

----------------------------

I felt as his hand wrapped around mine in a professional manner, kissing the top of it. I quickly pull my hand away from Kiyoshi and stare at him again, unable to speak out because of how surprised I was.

"You are a very pretty individual Y/N, I may need to step up my game a bit." Kiyoshi slyly says, looking over at Sasuke. I turn my head and saw how he was staring at Kiyoshi, he was staring so intensely it was scary. Why does Sasuke seem so upset? Did Kiyoshi do something to tick him off, if yes, then what?

"So Y/N~" I look back at Kiyoshi and watched as he took a hold of my hand again, gripping it lightly. I didn't really mind since at least he wasn't being rude or forceful about it. He lifted his head in order for our eyes to meet. I wasn't going to lie, his eyes were beautiful. They were a bright but pastel ocean blue with a hint of grey, making his eyes seem almost fake. I stare at his face and admire his facial features.

"If you are ok with it, then I would like to take you out sometime." I pause and blink a couple time, thinking about his proposition. It wouldn't hurt to go once would it? I mean I'm not looking for anything with him, I just like his eyes...I guess I will just do it to be nice.

"Uh, sure why not. I guess it would be ni-"

"I don't think she can make it." I am surprised as Sasuke's hand grabs my shoulder, pulling me back behind him, separating Kiyoshi's hand from me. Kiyoshi stands straight looking at Sasuke, smirking.

"We all have training to do before our Chunin Exams so she will be busy. Right Y/N?" I stand still for a moment, not sure of what to say but I agree anyways since I didn't want to make Sasuke seem like a liar.

"Y-yes! I totally forgot about that. Thanks Sasuke for the reminder and I am sorry Kiyoshi. Maybe another time?"

Kiyoshi nods and turns around to leave but before he walks away, he looks over his shoulder to face me. I can feel sweat dripping down my face in embarrassment.

"See you around...Y/N~" 

With that, he leaves us and his group turning around the corner of the hallway and disappears. I cannot believe that some guy just flirted with me! I feel nervous but good inside.

"Wow Y/N! Someone thinks you are pretty." I giggle and smile at Sakura's comment. Yea she is right, he does think I am pretty then does he? Sakura was telling me to give him a chance but I didn't know for sure. I barely know him and I would like to be his friend first before anything serious.

"Hey Naruto, Sasuke, what do you think?" Naruto just smiles, telling me to do what I feel is right. I turn to Sasuke for an answer but he had his arms crossed and his eyes closed. He opened one of his eyes to look at me and frowned.

"He seems suspicious, I say no." 

Well then, there goes that. I puff out my cheeks and sigh deeply and think about what he had said. He doesn't seem weird to me well, not as weird as Lee. I shrugged off his comment and continued to walk to the third floor, with the three following behind me. We walk and try to make our way over to room 301 and walk through an open area with poles.