•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶•

Previously on (•Uchiha•)...

----------------------------

"Took him long enough!" I yell out, smiling.

The smoke then starts to disperse and show a not so graceful looking blonde kid with blue eyes. He has his hands in a position and a wide smile across his dirty face.

"Naruto Uzumaki, is finally here!"

----------------------------

"The hero always arrives late! hehe" Naruto exclaims before he looks around his surroundings to see what had happened since his absence. Haku walked up to Naruto to talk to him so I took it as my chance to pick up a kunai and throw it. I bend my hand as far as I can and launch it towards the masked ninja but with one movement of their head, they dodge it.

"Don't worry Y/N and Sasuke, I haven't forgotten about you.." Haku then turned to merge back into the mirror while telling Naruto he would deal with him later. I could see how outraged Naruto was from being told to wait for 'his turn.'

Sasuke and I quickly hop off the ground as Haku appears in every reflection around us. I hold my arms to my face as more needles make their way to my body. I could feel every burn, every sting, every impact that those needles had on my body. I could take out my Wakizashi but I was too weak to reach for it...

"If Naruto can attack the mirrors from the outside maybe we have a chance to get out of here." Sasuke claims, still holding his arms to protect himself. I nod and wait for the next attack...

.....

"Yo guys, I am here to rescue you!"

"AHH!" I scream and jump to turn my head towards...NARUTO!? He crouched next to me and gave us a closed eye smiled. Did he really just...sneak in..here?

He really just snuck in here, for what!?

"NARUTO YOU IDIOT!!" I smack him up against his head, earning him a bump mark and a teary face.

"Hey!? What is the big idea? I came to rescue you guys!"

"You dobe!" Sasuke started, "Don't you realize we are trapped in here!? You are such a LOSER!"

"WELL A THANK YOU WOULD SUFFICE I CAME TO HELP"

"WE DO NOT NEED YOUR HELP NARUTO!"

The arguing between the two continued, and continued, and continued...Haku just watched in boredom and I felt extremely embarrassed. Don't they realize that we are in absolute danger!? That we are practically fighting for our lives!? I can't take these two anymore!

"UGH SHUT UP! THE BOTH OF YOU!!" They both stopped and turned their heads towards my very heated one. Both of their eyes seemed suprise by my outburst as they both departed from one another.

"You both are loser....can't you see what position we are in?" I made sure to calm down my voice but my face was still beet red out of annoyance and anger. Sasuke nodded and got back into action with Naruto doing the same. Haku then started to throw needles again as I tried my best to make sure it didn't hit any vital spots.

"FIRE STYLE: FIRE BALL JUSTSU!"

Sasuke used his fireball justsu in order to try and melt the ice mirrors but there didn't seem to be a scratch on them. Haku then told us how the mirrors were infused with his chakra and that we couldn't escape. The more the needles he threw, the more weak all three of us become. I didn't know what to do...I felt weak. I felt like I couldn't do anything to help Naruto...or Sasuke..