•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼•

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

"Ok Y/N, I got to train hard tomorrow and master my Fujiko and then, I get to meet Isamu. Whoever that is." I stop talking to my own consciousness and lay on my bed, cuddling close to my dark colored blanket and fall into a peaceful and blissful sleep.

'I am an Uzumaki and an Uchiha.'

----------------------------

*Two Weeks Later...*

I weave my signs and focus as my hands move in motion. I remembered these signs like a baby, studying them at home day and night and now...it's perfect. Well...not PeRfEcT but perfect enough!

𝘽𝙤𝙖𝙧, 𝘿𝙤𝙜, 𝙏𝙞𝙜𝙚𝙧, 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙮, 𝙍𝙖𝙢

That is what I have to remember right now. I weave the five signs and flex my hand, showing off my little ball of light. I continued to concentrate my chakra to make sure the fire didn't falter. Once I gained good enough control, I pounced at a rock and hit it will brutal force, making the rock explode and break into smaller pieces. 

"Yes Y/N! Good job! That is it for today since you have to visit someone yes?" I nodded my head and began to leave but something stopped me. It has been two weeks and Ritsuki Sensei hasn't bothered to talk about Isamu, whatever her name is.

"Hey Ritsuki Sensei?" She turned her head to face me.

"When am I going to meet Isamu, you promised that I would like 1,2,3,4,5..." I continued to count my fingers as Ritsuki sighed.

"Well Y/N, I am glad you asked that cause I uhhh...We will meet her tomorrow!!" Did Ritsuki forget about Isamu completely??? Damn, what a great friend love it when someone forgets your existence. I said my goodbyes and started walking towards the rock canyons. Ever since he started training with Kakashi Sensei, I wanted to see him but I was always too busy and whenever I had free time, he was already gone....hopefully not today. I walk through the village and into rock terrain, following sounds of distant explosions. 

I turn the last corner to look at the two but instead of two, there was only one. Dammit, missed him again! I turn back around to go home but a hand stops me.

"EEK!"

"Y/N, here for Sasuke?" I turn my body towards Kakashi Sensei and look up at him. Sasuke had recently left the hospital and went to train his new moves with Kakashi Sensei, which in my opinion was a good idea to get stronger. I nod my head slightly and huff out, my cheeks expanding from the air inside my mouth.

"Well he just left I am sorry, you know...you should go to his house. You don't always have to assume you can only see him during training." My eyes slowly close and reopen as I look to the side to where there seemed to be a large hole in the rock. Am I just being lazy?

"I have gone to his house and knocked on his door, but he never answers so I leave."

"Have you even bothered to say that it was you?"

.     .     .

"Ok well then tell him it is you Y/N, there is no reason to assume he doesn't want to see you."

Sasuke wants to see me? Then if he wanted to wouldn't he want to go where I train? Maybe he has but every time he would, I would already be gone. I thank Kakashi Sensei for his advice and run off but I turn yet again as he calls out my name.

"How is your new move!" I smile and hold my thumb up at him. He nods his head and I turn back around to run towards the abandoned Uchiha village, nervous about what might happen. I walk through the now empty streets of the Uchiha complex, looking at each building and observing them. If none of this ever happened, I could have met so many people...and my parents....HE killed them..