•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹•

Previously on (•Uchiha•)...

----------------------------

𝟿:𝟻𝟼 𝚙.𝚖.

"He isn't home yet..." I whisper to no one is particular. You guess he is just training really hard and that he will be home by morning. So you change and get ready for bed.

'Hope you are safe, Naruto.'

----------------------------

•𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢•

I bolt up from my bed, rubbing my eyes and snatching the clock to look at the time.

𝟽:𝟷𝟸 𝚊.𝚖.

"YES! I woke up early!" I smile and hop out of my bed to get ready. I do what I always do in the morning and I walk to the kitchen, since now I have time to make breakfast. I finish and walk to the door to wake Naruto up.

"Narutooo~" I say, "I made breakfassttt~"

...

There was no response. I open the door to find it empty. I blink several times. I then rememeber yesterday when I told him to visit Iruka Sensei early for the exam. I slap myself on the forehead and pack his breakfast to give to him once I reach school. I finish everything and brush my teeth and hair. Afterwards I make my to the academy.

I meet Hinata half way and we finish our route towards the entrance. We reach the classroom and I look around for Naruto. I couldn't find him anywhere.

I sigh to myself like I always do and sit down next to Sasuke again. He looks my direction and raises his eyebrow. I look at him confused and then realized I actually didn't have to sit here today.

"I-I am sooo sorry I forgot it was only for yesterday I'll go then."

"No, you can stay I couldn't care less." 

I look at Sasuke and sit back down, and, you guessed it, sighed...I sighed to myself.

"HELLO GUYS!"

I see Naruto come into the classroom with his headband proudly placed across his forehead. He is smiling and walking over to me.

"You got it!?" I asked happily. He nodded his head and I gave him a high-five. I give him his breakfast from which he gladly takes, thanking me and walks to his seat. He doesn't even care to notice I am next to Sasuke. We wait until Iruka Sensei presents himself. He has a bunch of scratches and bruises covering him.

"Um, Iruka Sensei...what happened to you?" I asked looking at his body.

"Oooh nothing Y/N, nothing for you to worry about." He responds smiling at me. I could tell he's lying but decide to let it go. He announces how we will be put into groups of three for our squads. I get nervous knowing I won't be in a group with Hinata or Naruto.

"Since there is an uneven amount of you in this class, there will be one squad that contains four people and a sensei. It is very rare for this to occur but since everyone passed, I feel like this is fair for that one student." He finishes speaking and I get more nervous. 

'Come one, I want to be with Hinata' I think to myself as he starts to assign the groups.

"...Next group is going to contain: Shino..Kiba...and Hinata"

I let out a breath of disappointment as I look over to see them pile together to say hi to one another.

"Ok Next is...Inu..Choji and...Shikamaru!"