•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟸•

𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮 7 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘥 ;-;

----------------------------

Previously on (•Uchiha•) ...

----------------------------

"Ummm, the people! That put us in that genjutsu! Yes! But...I couldn't get a good look at their faces...they covered my eyes."

"I see..." I cough as Sakura and Idate finally meet up with us.

"We have to go, like, right now" Sakura informs us. We all nod and get back on track. My mind still on the events that had happened 15-20 minutes ago.

----------------------------

"Hurry, get on!" I tiredly state as the rest of the team hop on to the small ship. Naruto and Sakura quickly pull down the sails whilst Sasuke and I pull up the anchor from the water and ran together to take control of the ship. Idate simply laid back on one of the poles and huffed. Later on the journey Idate, Naruto, and Sakura had begun talking about the Chunin Exams for some reason but I wasn't paying attention as my E/C eyes grazed over the shining waters, my mind still thinking about the recent events not even three hours ago.

"...oh Itachi..."

"What did you just say...?"

I squeak and turn around to a surprised yet suspicious Uchiha as he inched closer to my body, my back hitting the railing behind me. I feel a single sweat drop down the side of my forehead as I try to keep my composure, Sasuke continuing to eye me with curiosity.

"Well, Y/N?" Sasuke questions yet again. Dammit! um...uh-...th-think os something Y/N!!

"Did you say Ita-"

"I said catching...?" I say in my best confused and monotone voice which made Sasuke look a bit taken a back by my sudden change in attitude. His eyebrows then furrow before taking another single step towards me.

"Catching? Catching what?"

Awe crap, Now I have to come up with something to do with fish. Ok Y/N! You got this! You use to always lie for Naruto every time he use to pull pranks, this should be a piece of cake!!!

"T-the fish! Um- come! Look at the water with me, it's just...how can we trash such a beautiful body of water like this...and all the fish we catch.." I see Sasuke shift a little next to me and look out in slight boredom.

"How else are we suppose to survive off of besides land animals?"

"I-....well....I guess you have a point." I hesitantly reply, blushing lightly from embarrassment at how accidentally idiotic I made myself look in front of the Uchiha. I continue to look as the sun slowly began to sink beneath the blue waters not too far from all of us. It was true though....how bad we were treating our earth. All the extra equipment or wood that has no value to us we just through out, leaving the world to take care of it.

I sigh and turn my head to watch Sasuke scam over the ocean along side me, his eyes studying how the waves moved and how clear the water was or what was left of the clean liquid. Just then I notice another ship slowly catching up to ours, making me tilt my head slightly. I nudge Sasuke to get his attention and softly point the ships direction.

"What the-...Hey Naruto! Might want to take a look at this!" Sasuke calls out, not bothering to look behind himself as he called out to my brother.