||07||

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚝 6:
❆❆❆
"Slowmo fell and everyone tried to help him, but accidentally fell over." Missy explains. "Alright! Get back up and let's try this again!" Gramma encourages us. We all smile and walked on the mat. We all did our own fighting stance. "That's good! Back in formation!" Grandma chuckles. "Keep training." She tells us.
✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

We keep training when I realized Missy and grandma are missing. Wildcard sees me looking around. "You ok?" He asks. "Yeah, I'll be right back." I tell him and walk off to find Missy and grandma. Before I could leave helicopters come flying over us. "Wheels?" I yells. "On it!" He yells and goes to fine the grandma and Missy. "They sure found you fast." Grandma says. "They want to take us back to headquarters." Facemaker says to the grandma. "Well ,too bad. We've got a world to save." Missy says to everyone. The grandma clicks something and a bush opens up. "Go through this tunnel. I'll hold them off." She says. "Thank you for everything!" I yell the the grandma as I was running in the tunnel.

We all slid down the slid and wait for Missy to come. We look at the dark hallway. "It sure is dark in here." Guppy says staring at the tunnel. "0jo ,can I use you flashlight?" Missy asks 0jo. 0jo smiles at Missy. "We just have to stick together." Missy sighs. "Yeah, and find a way up to the mother ship, and defeat the aliens who defeated all the Heroics." Wildcard says. "Don't be such a downer." I mumble. "What was that?" He looks at me. "Nothing!" I said automatically.

"What could we do differently from our parents?" Wheels ask. "Everything." Missy says. "We lure the aliens out of the cities, so that we don't destroy more buildings." Missy says getting up is Wildcard's face. "She's right. Our parents always have huge brawls in the middle of the most populated cities." Rewind points out. "Don't we need superhero costumes?" Guppy asks. "All superheroes have costumes. Pads, fake muscles, toms of useless buckles." Fastforward says. "Underwear on the outside." A Capella says disgusted. "Masks you can barely see out of." Rewind says. "And that's why they were able to pick out our parents so easily." Fastforward says. "Because they were easy to spot." I say "We have to blend in. Be...stealth." Missy says in a low voice at the end. "How?" Wildcard asks. "Just trust me. I have a plan." Missy says proudly.

Wildcard walks to the back, were I am, and crosses his arms. "When do you not have your arms crossed?" I ask Wildcard. He shrugs. "So...how do you feel?" He whispers to me. "What do you mean?" I whisper back. "Y'know, about the dark hallway? Aren't you scared of the dark?" He says. "You didn't have to remind me." I mumble. "What was that, sweet cheeks?" He smirks. "Luv, don't call me sweet cheeks." I blush. "OoOo romance goin in here!" Facemaker teases us. "Shut up." Me and Wildcard said in sync.

We walk out of the tunnel with the sun blinding my eyes. "Where? What plan?" Wildcard walks up to Missy. "I'll show you." She say a showing him the tablet. "The plan is we're gonna sneak on a bus?" He asks annoyed. Missy whispers to Wildcard about something. "Holy....doo doo." Wildcard cuts himself off. Guppy rolls his eyes. I tilt my head in confusion. "I mean, yes, very interesting." He says. "Now I really want to know what they're talking about." Fastforward whispers to me. I nod at her words.

A Capella calls us over. Me and Fastforward walk to A Capella. "Am I the only one who things Wildcard and Missy have something?" She whispers to us. "What do you mean my something?" I ask. "Like....something going on between them..." she whispers in a duh tone. I give her a weird look while Fastforward gives her a sassy look. "I don't see it." Fastforward says looking at Wildcard and Missy. "I don't either." I also look at them. Wildcard looks at our direction and we make eyes contact. I look away and look back at the girls. "So what do you think they're planing ,and why is she only telling him?" I whisper. A Capella and Fastforward shrug. "So what y'all talking about?" Facemaker whispers to us. "Yeah." Noodles also whispers. "What you guys talkin about?" Rewind whispers. "It's girl talk." A Capella says. Me ,A Capella ,and Fastforward all slap their heads. "Fine wanna know?" I said to the boys. They all nod. "It's nun ya..." I sass. "What's nun ya?" Noodles asks. "Nun ya business. Now shew." I shew them away. Facemaker starts laughing loudly. "Imma use that!" He says still laughing. I smile as me ,A Capella and ,Fastforward giggle.

We all look forward waiting for Wildcard and Missy to explain the plan. "Ok, everyone, stop laughing, Missy and I figured out a way for us to do this." Wildcard says. A Capella rolls her eyes. "Check it out. 0jo drew us a clue. A supply ship." He says. Everyone pays 0jo's back. "So what does that mean?" A Capella asks Wildcard. "It means there probably one nearby that we'll sneak board and pilot up to the mother ship." Wildcard explains. "That's actually a good idea no matter who thought of it." Wheels compliments. "Thank you" Wildcard smiles. "Imma blast that ego of your out of your brain." I groan. "Oh yeah? I would like to see you try." He teases. I roll my eyes slightly. "We should head to this ship." I walk ahead. "Whoa! What's up with you?" Wildcard asks looking at me with worry. "You usually can take my comments." He says looking at me. A Capella and Fastforward look at each other ,knowing what up with me.

"Come on, it's time we show these aliens...what's what" Missy says.