||13||

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚝 12:
❆❆❆
"I hate to spoil your celebration, but there's still 2 minutes left." 0jo points to the timer. "Games not over yet." 0jo takes out her pen for her tablet.
✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

She starts scribbling something on her tablet. Then something crawls out of her tablet. They all try to fight it as me and Wildcard just watch.

Then something breaks through the door. "Come on in. It's broken. I mean it's open." Wildcard smirks. I snort. "Wildcard  ,you have to keep those shields down." Missy yells. "Don't worry, Missy. We're on it." He says. "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do? Turn into a bowling ball?" Granda. "Sure, if that's what I want. I can control my powers now. Working with Missy help me realize..." he tells Granada. I sigh and look back at the cameras. "I was so busy trying to prove everyone else wrong when I should have been concentrating on proving myself right. And she was only 1/3 of my success. Y/n's been telling me ,ever since I met her, she kept on and on about how I need to believe in myself, but I would always push her away. They believers in me. Now I believe in myself." Wildcard smiles at me and glares at Granada. "Oh, right. And you and your little girlfriend think that's enough. Believing yourself." Granada mocks Wildcard. "You tell me. Let's do this." Wildcard smirks. I walk beside him and we raise our hands. "Let's take them." She fake smiles. "Ready ,my love?" Wildcard smiles at me. "I will always be ready, darling." I smile back and peck cheek.

"Attack!!" She yells. One of the aliens lunge at me, but I grab it's hand and flip him over. I set the alien on fire. "Oh, you might need to cool down." I smirk and freeze the alien. Wildcard was doing his thing, y'know defeating the aliens. "Shape shift." Wildcard shape shifted to a bowling ball and it the alien's foot. "Electricity fingers." Wildcard electrocutes the alien I froze, which made them shake. "Wildcard!" I call his name. He looks at me. "Together." I smirk and he smirks back. As a alien was attacking us we combined my fire and his electric power. The alien literally has steam coming out of it. One of the aliens tried to get up ,but Wildcard shot it with his  electric finger.

"And my personal fave..." Wildcard smirks. "Oh, heck yeah! Let's get the party started!" I jumped up and down excitedly. He starts to freeze Granada while I kick the other aliens on to their feet and freeze them.