||14||

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚝 13:
❆❆❆
"And my personal fave..." Wildcard smirks. "Oh, heck yeah! Let's get the party started!" I jumped up and down excitedly. He starts to freeze Granada while I kick the other aliens on to their feet and freeze them.
✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

Icebreaker's (Y/n's mom) POV⚚

"You tell me. Let's do this." Wildcard smirks. Y/n walks beside him and they raise their hands. "Let's take them." Granada fake smiles. "Ready ,my love?" Wildcard smiles at Y/n. "I will always be ready, darling." Y/n smiles back and peck his cheek.

"My daughter just kissed your child." My husband glares at Tech-no. "Walker, calm down." I tell my husband. "No! I will not calm down!" Walker sits on a chair. "It was just a peck on the cheek. And our baby is growing up. She's 14, Walker." I tell Walker. "I place a bet." Tech-no say to my husband. "Oh yeah?" Walker stand up. "Yeah, 20 bucks that they'll get together." Tech-no smirks. "Nah, 40." Walker chuckles. "Fine. 40 bucks ,at the end of the day they'll get together." Tech-no puts his hand out for my husband to shake. "You guys need to think about this. How would they feel if they found out?" I say to both of them. "They won't-." Walker says ,shaking Tech-no's hand. "It's a bet-." Tech-no smiles. "Oh gosh." I facepalm.

Y/n's POV⚚

I look back at the camera. "Darn we missed out on all the fun." I frown. "Not yet." Wildcard smiles at me and takes my hand. "Stay cool." He says to the aliens at are frozen "Teleport." He says as we teleport to the others. "Oh hey, I was about to call you guys." Missy says. "Wait you teleported!" Missy squeals. "I don't want to ruin the fun, but Slowmo is down there." I pointed at Slowmo wavering at us. I sigh looking down. "Hey Y/n, how about you help him?" Wildcard smiles at me. "How do I do that?" I look at him. "Y'know like in Frozen? ~Let it go~." Wildcard sings. I just look at him. "Wildcard you just go get him." I push him slightly. "Get him, right." He teleports and gets Slowmo. Slowmo gives the motherboards to Noodles. Noodles stretches his arms to the top of the pyramid and switch out the 2 boards just as the timer hit zero.

The ground started to shake. The pyramid started to open. "What's happening?" Missy asks. "The takeover is happening." 0jo smiles brightly. "We didn't make it." I said quietly which covering my eyes from the light. "Don't say that." Wildcard says.

Our parents start to walk out. "Wait so our parents were in there the whole time?" I ask. "I don't understand." Missy said to 0jo. "What's the takeover?" Missy asks. "The takeover of power...from your parents." Ms Granada smiles at us. "You see, the next generation is always an improvement from the last. Things are not heading in the right direction on your planet. And you children are inheriting Earth's problems, and need to be able to fix them, sooner rather than later." 0jo tells us. "It's in the best interest of the entire galaxy life on Earth survives and thrives. So, we infiltrated both your government and Heroics headquarters, so we could train you and accelerate transfer of power." Th president says. "As you've seen from today's events, it's not enough to be strong, powerful, or even magic. If you do not use your strength together and with good judgement ,you're doomed." 0jo tells us. "But I don't understand. The clock hit zero. We were one second too late." Wheels informs the aliens. "The supreme commander knew down to the second exactly when takeover would happen." The president motions to 0jo. "Your guess was close, Wheels, but not quite right. Everything on the ship wasn't designed for children." 0jo tells Wheels. "Oh, it was designed by children." Wheels realized. "That's right. On our planet, the children are in charge." 0jo tells us as the older aliens bow to her. "So you're their leader?" Missy asks. 0jo nods. "Just as I knew you would be a natural leader. And Y/n you might think you're useless, when without you here...everything would be a mess. You're the glue." 0jo says to me. I smile gratefully. "That's why I drew you at the front of the class." 0jo tells Missy. "So, from one leader to another, as we each head off to face challenges of the universe, can we count on you to not just help save your planet...but the entire galaxy." 0jo asks us while smiling. "You have our word." Missy puts her hands on her hips. "When you need us...we'll be there." Missy said to the aliens. "Thank you." 0jo says grateful.

Our parents start to walk towards us. I run to my parents and jump into my dad's arms. "I'm glad you're ok." I hug my dad. "We saw you fighting the aliens." Mom said to me. "I barely did anything the whole time." I chuckle sadly. "Like 0jo said, you're the glue. You keep them sane. Without you ,everyone would be all over the place." Dad said proudly. I hug both of my parents. "Thank you." I whispered to them, as happy tears slips out of my eyes.

"Hey ,Y/n." I hear Wildcard call for me. I turn around and run to Wildcard. I hug him tightly. "Thank you. For everything." I say to him. He pulls back and crashes his soft lips on mine. We kiss sweetly and slowly. We pull away for air. "I've been wanting to do that for years." Wildcard breaths out. "Dido." I say. I smile and peck his lips. "So does that mean you're my girlfriend?" Wildcard rest his forehead on mine. "Well duh." I smile. He kisses my forehead and hugs me again. I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist. "Just so you know, I believe in you." I whisper to him.

"I knew you guys would get together sooner or later." Missy smiles at us. We pull apart and smile back. "Hey, Missy?" I say awkwardly. She hums in response. "We didn't really get on the same page. So can we start over?" I ask her. "Sure!" She smiles brightly at me. "Hi ,I'm Y/n." I put my hand out. She shakes my hand. "And I'm Missy. It's nice to meet you Y/n." She bows. "It's nice to meet you too, our leader." I bow back. We both laugh. "Friends?" I ask. "Friends." She confirms and hugs me. I hug back. She lets go and walks to her family. I see my dad hand Tech-no some money. "They made a bet didn't they?" Wildcard says behind me. I turn around. "Looks like it." I shrug.

A few months later we went on our first mission. We were all dress in back, look ahead. "What are we looking at?" Facemaker asks Missy. "The future." Missy smiles ahead of her. I hold Wildcards' hand and pull him down slightly to peck his cheek. He wraps his arm around my shoulder. I smile at the sunset.

THE END♧♔☽⚚