||10||

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚝 9:
❆❆❆
"Save  your breath, Granada." The president looks at me. "They know." His glares feels like it's cutting through my soul.
✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

Tentacles start to form on the back of their backs. "Well, then...round them up!" Granada orders. Their tentacles grab us. "Why it feel slimy though?" I asked disgusted. "Not the right time, Y/n." Fastforward says. "Not the right time, right." I mumble. Granada fake smiles at us.

They threw us in a room. Slowmo fell down dramatically. "Quit the pantomime, Slowmo. You didn't even scrape a knee." Wildcard shakes his head in disappointment. Slowmo just shrugs. "Oh, good! Just the kind of divisive attitude I've been counting on." Granada walks. "You kids are just like your parents." She crosses her arms. "The same in-fighting." The looks at Missy. "The same bickering." She looks a Wildcard. "Putting your own egos ahead of your team." She looks at me.

Guppy takes out her water bottle. "Take away her water." Granada demands. "They're too powerful together." Granada points at Rewind and Fastforward. They just point at themselves questionably. The tentacle pushes Fastforward next to me. 0jo grips onto her tablet. "Oh, don't worry." Granada says to her. "I won't take away your little toy. I already know what your future is." She swaps out a key. "Imprisonments." She looks at me. "Life long" she stood up and chuckles. She turns around and leaves the room, locking it.

"How are we getting out of here?" Guppy asks. Missy walks forward. "I...don't know." She sits down and bury her face in her hands. "That's a huge help." I mumble.

We all start to walk around the room. "I bet Miss Granada's been working there for years." Facemaker says. "They must have hacked the elections and put their own alien in as president, so they could set a trap for the Heroics." Wildcard thinks out loud. "I'm such an idiot, President Neil Anmi. Spell Neil Anami backwards and you have..." Wheels says. "I'm an alien?" I say. "Wow , they really went straight forward with that one." I walk to the other side of the room.

"Hey ,what's your problem?" Wildcard walks
to me. "Nothing." I shrug. "You've been so distant since the space ship." He says. "I have? Oh, I didn't mean to be so distant." I lean on the wall. "Is it because of Missy?" He raises his eyebrow. "Why would it be about Missy?" I asks. "Are you jealous or something?" He walks closer to me. "Should I be jealous? I mean there is nothing to be jealous about." I shrug and walk next to Fastforward. "Speaking of being harsh." She whispers to me. "I can't tell him..." I whisper back, looking at the ground. "Are you jealous?" A Capella walks next to me. I nod slowly, still feeling bad for what I said. I could feel everyone's stares cutting through me.

A Capella clears her throat. "Everyone thinks that the aliens only invaded this morning." A Capella says ,walking back to her seat. "But they've been here for years, planning this takeover the whole time." Missy says. "And now we're locked in this stupid cell, with no way out." Wildcard sarcastically smiles at Missy. "You're welcome." She glares at Wildcard. "Any luck?" I ask Guppy. "I need water, without water, I can't use my powers." She grunts, and walks to a chair. "And I need food. My stomach hurts." Facemaker groans. "And my arms hurt." Noodles also groans. "And my ears hurt! We never should've come up to this ship. You lead us up here!" Wildcard yells at Missy. "You think I wanted to get us locked up in an alien ship?" Missy snaps back. "It was all of us." I said. "We did it together." Wheels tells everyone.

"I wanna go home." Guppy whines. I open my arms to give her a hug and she runs to me and jumps into my hug. "Me too!" The twins said at the same time. "We all want to go home. The key is figuring out how to get out of this room, so we can make sure there's a home to go back to." Wheels says a little harshly. "Well jeez what a way to make us feel better." I roll my eyes, still holding Guppy. "Wait a second. What did you just say?" Missy asks. "He said we all want to go home." A Capella says. Guppy let's go. "You ok?" I ask her. She nods slowly and walks to a chair. "Not that, the second part." Missy says. "Figure out how to get out of this room, so we can make sure there's a home to go back to?" Wheels said questionably.

"Stop saying that." Guppy whines. "Keep it together." Wildcard tells Guppy. "Dude, she's 8 years old." I tell Wildcard as Guppy glares at him. "Guys...maybe it's time to admit we're never getting out of here." Missy walks to the front. "What?" Rewind asks. "I mean let's get real. These walls and this door must me 2 feet thick. It's totally impossible." Missy says. "Wow, great attitude." Wildcard said sarcastically. "Yeah, what a way to lead." I roll my eyes. We both look at each other ,than back to Missy. "We're never getting out of here, and we're certainly never seeing our parents again, that's for sure." Missy says. "She's right. Pretty soon we'll forget what they even look like." Wheels looks at everyone. "The way they smelled. It'll all just be..." Wheels snaps his fingers. "Gone." He says harshly. "Jeez, you guys are really bumming me out." Wildcard says.

I just let it all sink in. Letting every word they
say sink in my heart. A few tears slipping out. I hand my head down low. "But I guess...this really is the end." Wildcard says. "But I'm not ready for the end." Noodles says sadly. "It's really over isn't it?" I look up. "We're never gonna see them again? It's just gonna be over? Just like that?" I ask shakily. Wildcard looks at me with sorrow and pity

I was just starting to think...maybe my sister didn't hate me." Rewind says looking down. "I don't hate you."Fastforward says to her brother. "I love you." Both say in sync.