||12||

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚝 11:
❆❆❆
"This is complete bull. Why would Wildcard betray us like that? If he wanted to fight us he should've brought us here in the first place." I start mumbling nonsense. "Y/n, stop mumbling grumbling, already." Facemaker groans. I huff and kept my mouth shut.
✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

"We only have a few minutes and the takeover is gonna begin." I ramble about the takeover. "And what about Wildcard? Oh jeez I hope he's alright. Why did he yell at us ,though?" I kept on rambling. A few seconds later I was hitting my head on the wall as I was rambling. Then I heard a weird noice come from Facemaker. I ignored it and kept on rambling. "Y/n, calm down." I heard Wildcard say. "Great, and now I'm going crazy." I looked at Wildcard. "You're not going crazy. It's me." Wildcard says to me. "Tha-Tha-Than where is Facemaker?" My eyes went wide. "Me and Facemaker swapped bodies." Wildcard smiles. "That's not even possible..." I mumble. "What I mean is, Facemaker turned his face into mine to trick the aliens." Wildcard said clearly. "Oh...now that makes sense." I say. "I'm just going to sit down." I say slowly. "Rest up, it won't be long—." Before he could Finnish I interrupt him. "Do you like Missy?" I look up at him. "I don't have a crush on her, if that's what you're asking." He whispers to me. "Sometimes....it seems like...like you have a crush on her ,and she does too." I say to him. He cups my checks with his hands. "Y/n, I-I've been meaning to tell you this for years....Y/n I—." Before he could finish we heard Missy's voice.

"Hey, Wildcard ,old buddy. Are you in the ship's control room yet?" We heard Missy ask. Wildcard rushes to the loud speaker. "I sure am, and I'm also here with Y/n." He says in the loud speaker. "Just like we planned, old buddy." He looks in the cameras. He motions for me to come next to him.

"You were working together?" 0jo asks. "Surprise!" Missy says. "I even sent him on a secret mission." Missy winks at 0jo. "Isn't that right, Wildcard?" She looks at the camera. "Yep! And when the team leader tells you to do something, you hop to do it." Wildcard say in the loud speaker. "Since when did you accept Missy as the leader?" 0jo asks. "Since the tunnel...when she told me you were an alien spy.

"Holy moly! 0jo's a alien spy?" I yell. "Y/n, the loud speaker is on." Wildcard whispers to me. "How come you never told me? Dude." I say offended. "Why did you leave the loud speaker on?" I ask and turn it off. "You're an idiot." Wildcard facepalms. "You're the one talking. Mr. 'are you jealous'." I tease back. "You didn't even turn off the loud speaker right!" Wildcard yells. "How am I supposed to know how it works?" I snap back. "Oh jeez." Wildcard groans.

"Yep. 0jo's a spy." Missy says. "They all work for me." 0jo says. Just then Facemaker runs in. "Aren't those your clothes?" I ask Wildcard. He nods. "Ha! They look better on him." I coo. "Yeah right, I look way better." He huffs. "Of course you do. I was just joking." I tell him.

"And now you can be impressed..." Wildcard clicks something. "and defeated...as soon as I figure out which button removes the shield." Wildcard looks at the 3 buttons. "Try the button with a shield on it." I point to the middle button. "Oh!" He presses the button as the shield falls.

"I hate to spoil your celebration, but there's still 2 minutes left." 0jo points to the timer. "Games not over yet." 0jo takes out her pen for her tablet.