•14•

Nayeon's POV

"You've been dreaming for the whole time, are you okay?" ouch, why does aunt need to made me shock like that? I almost cut my fcking finger cause I'm cutting something there with a knife.

"U-Uh...I'm okay..." I said and face her for a couple minutes but I went back on what I'm doing right now.

"Did you have a friends already here?"

"None, but these past few days I met a kid she's cute..."

"Uh! I knew that girl she's Kkura, the girl who approached you because you're crying"

"Yo-you mean you seen me crying at the rooftop?"

"Yup and I guessed until now you're still grabbing that pain with yourself"

"Mianhe" I said and stop chopping something then low my head.

"You can tell me that thing too" she said holding my hands, I look at it while she's holding them. When I look uo she gave me a warm smile, now I feel so good I really need this comfort from my mom, inside of that 3 years me and my mom being close to each other and learned something new toward us. Luckily there's aunt who's willing to comfort me.

"Uh..."

"Okay, but if you need me, I'm available, I can be your mom for temporary"

"Thanks"

- - - 1 week later - - -

It's been 3 years when I left her alone

It's been 3 years when I made her cry

It's been 3 years when I did what my mom want

It's been 3 years when I seen her

It's sometimes irritated and funny at the same time when I started to remember that thing.

I didn't even make her laugh, smile or even make her happy for a short time before I left her.

I didn't even make her feel special even once.

Yet I still didn't explain her my side, clearly just to enlighten her, just to make the things clear up.

For sure all she knew is, mom forced me to leave her company, to resign as her secretary.

But not, that's not what I mean...I really want to explain her everything, I want to touch her, I want to hug her.

That day I knew it she slowly fall inlove with me because we almost approach the point to be close more than a friend but it all wasted in just one problem. That is because mom wanted me to resign.

That time at convenient store where do she bumped at me, it make me remember that day when I bumped her, stepped her shoe and making some dirt on it.

I didn't got a chance to talk to her because she passed me. I want to talk to her that time but no, I think that's not the right time for us to.

"Uh...ma'am, you're too drunk now and this bar was about to close for some minutes left, did you can go home alone ma'am?" a staff of the bar asked me, I looked around he's right thus bar was about to close for some minutes because there's no a lot of people like early.

"Don't worry I already texted my friend she'll going to pick me later" I said feeling dizzy as I hold my head with my hands. Later on the same staff left me.

I already texted Jihyo but there's no any response yet, one time when I get drunk she picked me up faster than fast and speed but now, idk.