•6•

1 week later...

Jeongyeon's POV

We're here already at the airport waiting some minutes to get ready for my flight.

"Yah, you making me sad now...take care of yourself huh, don't hesitate to tell me whatever you want" Jihyo said about to sobs.

"Tsk, you lil kid, don't be sad wait me for some year we'll see each other soon"

"Jeongyeon-ah, keep it up your good works, I hope it'll help you more, I'm happy seeing you really wanted to get your dream"

"Thanks Seungyeon unnie"

"We, your dad and sisters will be there at your side also Jihyo, don't forget we're here always huh" mom said hugging me tightly.

"Why does it have to look like a kdrama where do I need to go to Japan while y'all was crying? Is there something sad in this happening right now?" I said chuckles a bit.

"Yah, stop that we're not joking, anyways, don't to call, text or inform us when you're already there" Seoyeon said slapping my shoulder.

"Sure..."

"Goodbye...." they said waving their hands as we heard the announcer of airport said.

"Goodbyeee..." I said and turned my back to them after holding my baggage and started to walk, I was like about to tears. But I said...

'noh-ajugo nae gwageoui modeun geos-eul ij-eul sigan' (A/N: means 'it's time to let go and forget everything from my past') I thought to myself.

(A/N: imagine jeongyeon is already inside the airplane peeking at the window while it was playing)

It's already 7:48pm when I finally arrived at the apartment where do I temporarily stay while studying there.  I think, it will become hard for me to recognize everything around and understand 'em. Since, I was still new here.

I let myself lay at the soft bed behind me and decided to inform them that I'm already here and safely arrived and landed at Japan. But mom wanted to call me.

"Jeongyeon-ah, we're happy you're finally there, do your best"

"Yes mom, keep safe there"

"You too"

"Mom?"

"Hmm?"

"I will miss the meat"

"HAHA, you kid, I'll give you thousands of pig there" mom kidding me making me laugh softly.

"Mom...please take care of my company"

"Oh Jeongie don't mind it for a while just study there and give your best at all, I will maintain the marketing"

"Thanks mom"

"I swear you're already tired, sleep now"

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight" she then hang up the call and I started to take a shower changing my clothes to pajamas and let myself fell asleep again.

~♥~
I suddenly miss Jeongyeon again, send hugs please :(

Sorry for always be a short chapaters I updated everyday, I will try my best for this too...

I'm really sorry :(
~♥~