•8•

Nayeon's POV

"Unnie..." Tzuyu said in the phone as I pick up the call.

"Yes?"

"Are you there already?"

"Nearly, why you call me?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to know if you're safe"

"Thank you, where's mom?"

"Uh...she's sleeping right now"

"Unnie..." she added.

"Waeyo?"

"Take care of yourself once you got there huh and don't forget to comfort aunt everytime, the pain she's holding right now will be more hurtful, I guess"

"Wow"

"Yah! I'll hanging up now, byee" she then hang up the call, is she annoyed with me? Whatever.

- - -

"Aunt, it's okay, cry for now pain will go away soon..." I said as I put my hands behind my aunt's back and rubbing it. She still sobbing, wiping her tears with handkerchief she's holding.

It's already midnight when I arrived here, and I saw aunt at her room crying alone.

I just comfort her all night, now I know how hard it is, if your child died because of accident that time I realized how burtful this moment is and how hard it is.

I suddenly remembered Jeongyeon too, the time when I hurted her a lot, the hardest days for her too.

I hope she's now moved on from that moment, sometimes, I wondered and think if she already okay after that 3 years...

If you'll asked me if I wanted to go in the future or past, I'll choose to go back to past.

I wanted to change anything from that past, I actually don't want someone cry because of my shtty decision.

That was the worst thing I did in my whole life plus it will be more worst because she's my crush since that day I stepped her shoe and make a dirt there.

Isn't it something romantic that day? But the last day we see each other is the unlucky day for both of us.

"Unnie...why are you crying?" that voice making me wipe my tears faster as I see a little girl besides me hugging her doll, looking so confused at me.

"Me? Crying? Oh no, baby girl, unnie is not crying huh" I said kneeling down and trying to smile.

"Unnie, I can see your pain, that's why you caught my attention at the corner, unnie, we're at the rooftop right now, don't cry, fighting" the little girl said as she raise her right hand for her last word.

I smiled "Thank you..." I said.

"Unnie, whatever problem you had and how much hurtful it is, don't ever get tired of fighting for yourself"

"Thank you very much, I think your parents were lucky because they have you as their child, imagine your the gift they ever wished for"

"Your parents were lucky too because they had you, unnie"

"Can I hug you?"

"Yes, sure!" the little girl exclaimed, I then hug her and after a couple minutes I break it off.

"By the way, what's your name?"

"I'm Kkura Chu"

"Half Japanese?"

"Yes, unnie, what about you?"

"I'm Nayeon, I think they are your parents?" As I pointed a couple behind her.

"Yes unnie, they are my parents" she said looking on what I'm pointing. She then back to face me again.

"I need to go now, I hope I will see you again, Kkura"

"I hope too, Nayeon unnie, see you! Soon, we also need to go" she said waving her hands and I also wave my hands too.

She then started to walk away from me and hold her parents hands and then they leave the rooftop.

What else, it's nice to watch them three walking as the whole and happy family being different on what I had.

I'll be okay soon...