•15•

Jeongyeon's POV

I wake up again because my phone vibrated and I can easily hear it because my phone placed over my head.

It popped some notifications...

Nayeon:

Jihyo, pick me up here at the bar, I'm already drunk...

She texted that thing? How playful you are, universe huh? It already 8:47pm and she's at the bar? Drinking some alcohol there.

I guessed she got a wrong number, just look how she called me Jihyo, she forgot she's here at Japan plus the type of text she sent is uses voice, it's actually obvious to.

I notice myself looking at the mirror wearing a formal clothes, some minutes after my phone vibrated once again for her another message. Lemme guessed, she didn't type this, maybe a staff of that bar texted this sending me the location where she is.

I may call this a big opportunity too, but let me tell you first, as I know that bar she went is the bar who always close at 9:25pm so I will be late if I didn't mind what she texted me.

It's my responsibility to, to pick her up even tho it's just a wrong number or she accidentally tapped my number and sent it to me without noticing it.

I rush myself for that, something funny but I need to. After some minutes of driving I pay the cab driver.

Then I entered the bar, like full of darkness then there she is sitting behind the shadow. My imagination went crazy again.

I approached her and asked her to leave the bar and go home now but she didn't want to.

Imagine she's texting me but it just a wrong number, she asked me to pick her up but she didn't want? Wth?

I tried to grab her arm and wrapped it around my neck and lead her to stand up and walk outside the bar, when a cab finally approached us the driver went out of it and help me to put her inside.

"Is she your girlfriend or sister? I guessed she's your girl, am I right?" a driver said suddenly. I shocked on what he said but I don't make any reason to find him out what my reaction is, I look at Nayeon who's totally sleeping then I looked back to the driver when he said...

"Your eyes have a sparkle whenever you look at her, aren't you inlove with her? You can tell her that thing you had in your heart like what I and my wife did, anyways, sorry for beeing talkative"

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?

"No, it's okay...actually I almost approach the point to get her as my girl..."

"Really? But why? It all wasted for me, just my opinion"

"Maybe, I shouldn't tell from now on but it was just a big misunderstanding between us, right, all of it is wasted like you're just throwing your trash to somewhere"

"Sorry for hearing that but I hope you'll be forever with that girl besides you"

"I hope too..."

"Anyways, here we are now"

"Thank you" I said and he help me to get Nayeon from inside after I pay him.

"See you soon!" he said saluting to me,  he's like my friend even tho he's talkative and I met him couple minutes ago...