chapter 3

Should I start naming my chapters?

You got your blanket, pillow, and everything you needed so you could go to minas room. You opened the door and went on your way. You hear Megan the stallion music blasting from her room. "Chile anyways so." You say before opening the door. "Hey boo!" Mina yelled over the music.  "Why you blasting music like you in the coir?" You said sounding like Kim parker. "It just makes me feel good!" Mina said dancing. You laughed and started dancing with her. It's was 11:00 pm and you and mina were still dancing. "Racoons eyes!" Someone said while banging on the door making you jump. "Chill boo. It's just boom boom boy." She said giggling. You turned down the music. "Yes bakugou?" She said opening the door a little.  "Do you know what time it is? It's pretty late. Go to bed." He said not letting her speak. "Party pooper." She said while closing the door. "I'm danced out anyway. I'm bout to go to sleep."you said setting up your pallet. "Alright night boo~" Mina said turning out the lights. "Night" you said.

Skipping to morning brought to you by Mina Ashido.

You woke up to your alarm. You went over to your dorm to put your uniform on. You got dressed and headed out.

Short. Um took a break for. A while. Lol