Chapter 8

Bam Bam Bam! you heard banging on your door. you open it to see a panting Bakugo. "Baku- did you run here?" you ask. he went up to you and pulled you into a tight hug. "Why didn't you tell me first?" he said. "Huh?" you say. "Dunce face told me what happened.." he said hugging you tighter. "I- Um im sorry. i guess he was just easier to talk to.." you say. he let you go and looked down.

"Baku i understand if your mad or don't think you can trust me we don't even have to be friends anymore" you say looking down. he looked up surprised. "Y/n i wanna be more than that" he said taking your hand. his hands were warm and big. he put a hand on cheek and the other on your waist. "I want you to be mine.." he said softly.

You blinked a couple of times and looked into his crimson eyes. (hey...that kinda rhymed😏)  You smiled and nodded. "yes. i want to be your" you say. "may I?" he said. "No." you say pushing away from him. "huh?" he stood there heartbroken. "Kidding" you say hugging him. "my huge teddy bear" you say. "Your my teddy bear" he says as he pulls you into a kiss. You both laid in his bed and watched the parkers. You and him took a 5 hour nap together and enjoyed it. (i took a break because

writers block ;-;)

(ok back)
You woke up the next day in bakugo's dorm cold. "Jeez.." you say getting up. You went to his balcony and opened the curtains with a gasp. "Its snowing bakugo! look look" you said shaking him. "What? you've never seen snow before?" he said turning around. "well not heavy snow like this. where i live its pretty hot." you say still looking at the snow. "i wanna play in it." you say running to your dorm to get dressed.

(your winter fit)
you went back to bakugo's room to find him still in the bed. "Come on!" you said shaking him. he didnt budge. "fine. i'll ask Izuku" you said walking away. he got up quickly and looked at you. "Fine. give me 5 minutes." he said. you smiled and walked out.
~
You waited for bakugo outside his dorm. bakugo finally came out. "Finally. now come on!" you say taking his hand and walking to the exit. when you get outside your eyes fill up with excitement. "Ahh look! its so pretty!" you say touching it. "Its cold." he said. "dont be a grinch" you say. he turned the other way. you smirked and threw a snowball at him. He turned around and had a face. "So you wanna be like that huh?" he said smirking. "Oop" you say running behind a tree. you look over and see bakugo forming a big snowball. "Chill i was just playin mane!" you say behind the tree. you gathered a lot of snow for defense just incase he wanna try something. you went away from the tree and started looking around. he was no where in sight. "huh?-" You say stopping. He ran up behind you and threw it at you. You fell in the snow cold. " Bro!" you say shivering. "Im cold now" you say walking towards the Entrance. "You mad?" he says laughing and walking up behind you.?  "Nah. im just cold" you say. he pulled you closer to him and you both walked to his dorm.