Chapter 5

They sleep over was ok. you were getting tired and was about to go to bed. 
until you guys heard a knock at the door. "i'll get it" denki said getting up. he opened the door then quickly closed it. "Ayo what chu doin slammin doors" mina said looking towards him. "its Miss rich" he said in a whisper voice. "I didnt invite her for a reason..
i'll get it." mina said with a sigh. "Hey mina! Toru told me about your little party" Momo said with a smile. everybody looked at toru. "sorry! it just slipped" she said. "Oh yeah! um i..forgot?" Mina said. "Look. i understand if you dont want me here because of what i did. but I just want you to know. im sorry" she said fiddling with her hands. "Momo you knew she was dating him. and second of all. why are you apologizing to me?" she said with her hands on her hips. "That was one of the reasons im here..to apologize." She said standing up straight. mina looked back at you. you shook your head. "She isnt here i think she went to visit her mom" mina said closing the door to block her view. momo sighed. "Thank you for your time mina. and keep your music down" She said walking away. "rich petty roach.." mina said under her breath as she closed the door. 
~
It was getting late and and it was like the party was just getting started. "Hey baku. you still watch cory?" You say grabbing the remote. "Tch no. he's just another extra im better than." he said with a smirk. You looked at him for a second and laughed. "whats so funny?" he said raising an eyebrow. "Its Funny how you think your better than everybody. y'know." you say looking at the tv. He let out a laugh and pulled you closer. "you play to much you know that?" he whispered in your ear. You got chills up your spine. he smirked and got up. you just sat there. stunned.

Ayo a little spice but not to much. What yall think?