chapter 4

As you walked to the classroom you were stopped by denki and kirishima. "Oh hey guys!" You say turning around to face them. "Hey Y/n! Sorry about todoro-" he was cut of by kirishima hitting him. "Ow dude!" He said rubbing his head. "We just wanted to uh. Congratulate you on how..manly you are!" He said rubbing the back of his neck. "Manly?" Denki said. "Womanly." He said correcting himself. "Ok den..." You say walking off awkwardly.
You were early again and decided to get some fresh air. I guess a certain someone had the same idea. You saw todoroki and momo sitting down under a tree. You didn't even care and walked yo butt right back inside the school.

"Ugg spring break where ya att"
you say to yourself. "Hey Y/n!" Someone yelled behind you. "It was deku. "Oh hey zuku." You say with a smile. "Asui (or whatever that girl name is) told me about todoroki..I'm sorry." He said looking down. "I'm over todoroki. Plus, he has miss richy rich now." You say. "Oh. Well do you wanna walk to class together?", He said giving a warm smile. "Sure" you say. You both were walking to class talking and having a good time. "Oi! Deku!" You here a voice behind you. "A-ah um hey kacchan" deku said turning around. "What are you doing with her." He said walking up to him. "Chill my guy. We were just walking to class." You say getting in front of deku. "Tch. Whatever." He said walking around you guys. You and deku follow behind.
~
You sit down at your desk and scroll on tiktok. "Hey girlie!" Mina said walking up to you with jiro and tsu following her. "Hey guys" you say putting your phone up. "We heard about todoroki. Dont worry about it. He wasnt all that anyway" jiro said putting a hand on your shoulder. "yeah. he just wasnt for you " Asui said. you suddenly feel something cling on your leg. "hey~ i heard todoroki didnt work out. dont worry girl. i'll rock your world" mineta said. "gone on somewhere. aint nobody want chu" you say kicking him off.
~
You walk with the girls back to the dorms. "Hey! we should really have a sleep over!" toru said. "Ayo who said that?" you say looking around. "very funny Y/n" Toru said. you all laugh and agree on her idea. it was still early and you wanted to be kinda the last person at the sleep over. So you watch a little coryxkenshin before heading out. 3 hours later you hear music on the other side of your wall. "guess they started." you say while getting up. you quickly put on your pj's and head out.

(your pj's think of something else if you dont like it)you open your door to see bakugou

you open your door to see bakugou. "Uh hey baku. need something?" you say. "baku? thats a stupid nickname. i thought you would be at raccon eyes' sleep over." he said. "oh i was on my way. And yes i think "baku" is a cute nickname thank you very much." you say walking out. "tch. whatever. enjoy your girly party" he says walking away. You walk to minas dorm hearing the music being blasted. you knock and kirishima opens the door. "Ayo what chu doin here?" you say doing that one meme.

(this one lol)

(this one lol)

"Oh uh me and kaminari-" "Nari's here to?" you say interrupting him. "Ye im here! gettin hype with the ladies~" he sau doin lightkin face.

(im putting so many memes lol 😂)"well since you guys are here why not invite more people" you say walking inside

"well since you guys are here why not invite more people" you say walking inside. "Great idea! i'll call kacchan of the bakugous!" he said typing on his phone. "i was being sarcastic-" you say Turning around. not even 5 minutes later bakugou comes barging into the room. "Y/n!" he said looking around. everybody stared at him in confusion except denki and kirishima. "hey bakubro-" kirishima said holding in his laugh. "You guys said y/n past out." he said looking at his phone. "it was a joke!" Denki said as he burst out laughing. "I'll kill you!" bakugou said stomping towards denki. "chill bakubro we just wanted to invite you." Kirishima said blocking him. "Why would i want to to join a girl party? all you guys do is tall about boys." he said walking out. "Please!" all the girls said in unison."Whatever." He said walking back in.

tbc

Hello! i was on break again. and i had a lot of stuff to do. lol hope you guys enjoyed.