Chapter 7

You woke up In your dorm. You had 7 missed calls from todoroki and 35 text messages from him. You grabbed your phone and blocked him. You got up and got dressed.

(Your fit)  You headed out of your dorm

(Your fit)  You headed out of your dorm. You were just roaming the dorms until somebody grabbed the back of your hoodie and pulled you into their dark dorm. "I aint scared to fight nobody!" you said. "Y/n..listen for a second please." a voice said. you felt around for a light switch. the person grabbed you and pushed you against a wall. "Hey! what are you-" "Shhhh..." the voice said. the pressed their body against yours and tightened their grip on your waist. you couldnt move or anything. "Help-" you were interrupted by the person covered your mouth. "I missed you.." the person said. they slowly moved their hand and moved their lips to yours. "Stop it! what are you-"  you were stopped by them kissing you. You moved your hand and felt around for something to use self defense. The person grabbed your hand and put it up on the wall. "your being Naughty.." the person said putting your chin up. the person softened their grip so your foot finally felt free. you kicked the person and made a run for it. You felt for the doorknob to try and get out. But it was not use. your eyes couldn't focus in the dark. you could feel the person come up behind you. You finally got the doorknob and turned it. you ran back to your dorm ignoring anybody who came up to you. you got to your dorm and blocked it with everything in there. you moved your shelf and a chair to block the door. you heard a knock at the door. "Hey y/n everything ok?" Someone said.   "who is it?" you said getting closer. "Its your  bestie of course!" Denki said. "Oh denki. hey" you said. "Could you open the door?" he said. "uh...Sure" you said. you moved the shelf and the chair to the side and opened the door. "High tech security? i like it" denki said walking in. "Nari i gotta tell you something." you say sitting on your bed. "well tell away" he said sitting in the chair.
(you told him what happened)
"Well are you ok?" he said sitting beside you. "Idk it got me a little." you say wiping a tear. "Dont worry about it! as long as im here nothing can get you" denki said pulling you into a hug. you smiled and hugged him back.

yes. i got two chapters for yall lol