Chapter 2

(Writing this on my tablet✌🏾)

You went downstairs to see mina, kirishima, and.. bakugo? "I thought you said it was just you and kirishima." You said crossing your arms. "Well bakugo wanted to come also" she said grabbing your hand and leading you to the car. You still had a beating headache. You groaned from the pain. "Whats wrong with you?" Bakugo said raising an eyebrow. "I have a headache." You say laying on the window. "If you lay there it'll hurt more idiot" he said. "Im fine like this" you said going to sleep. Bakugo forced you to lay on his shoulder. Surprisingly he smelled like Hot chocolate. The Ride was about 30 minutes, The mall wasnt really that far from the dorms. You woke up From the sounds of mina giggling. "What's so funny?" You say in your sleepy voice. "Nothing.." "Come on we're here" she said pulling you out the car. "Cmon y/n! Lets try on some clothes!" Mina said still holding your hand. "Ooo try this on!" She said holding up an outfit. You tried it on. It was..you!

(Your fit

(Your fit. Imagine something else if you like) "you look amazing!" Mina yelled. "Thanks boo. I might buy it." You say turning around in the mirror. "Lets go check it out!" Mina said running with her hands in the air. You both check out and walk out. "Huh. My head feels better." You say walking to he car. "Seee I knew if you just took your mind off of everything you would feel better." Mina said with a smile. You smile back. Your phone buzzes.

You rolled your eyes at the message and went on Instagram

You rolled your eyes at the message and went on Instagram. When you got back to the door Momo came to greet you. "Y/n..may I speak to you.." she said holding her hands together. You looked at mina. She shook her head mouthing the words no. "Um. I have a phone call." You said walking in front of her. "Oh.. take your time.." she said standing there. When you walked into your dorm todoroki was sitting on your bed. "Y/n!" He said getting up and walking towards you. "Shoto. You betta get out of my dorm." You said turning away from him. "Wait just listen for a moment.", He said grabbing your wrist. "Boy- Mina!" You yelled out the door pulling away from him. "Yeah?- todoroki?" She said walking into your dorm. "What are you doing here?" She said stepping in front of you. "I need to speak to y/n." He said trying to go around her. "Uh uh. I don't think so" she said blocking his way. "Fine. I'll just come back later." He said walking towards the door. "Thanks mina." You say closing your door. "No probs boo. How bout you come and stay in my dorm for a while. He can't get in there." She said with a warm smile. "Sure that'll work" you say returning the smile.

Todoroki has officially lost!
Sorry this took a long time to come out. Phone wasn't working so I did it on my tablet.  Got another chapter for y'all later! ✌🏾